Just you and him

In the eyes of the angel and devil

... Zelo's on the ground and you didn't know what to do "Zelo, Zelo please wake up!" You cried frantically then you ran and opened your front door sprinted up to your parents room and woke your dad up!   "What are you doing? why are you so late home?" Your dad asks! 

                 "Dad please I'll answer you after can you please help Zelo" You begged him

                 "What that trouble maker why is he here?" he yells at you

                 "Dad please I'll tell you everything after, can you help him he's on the ground at the front"

You then ran outside and Zelo was still laying on the floor-you kneeled down and tears wouldn't stop falling "Zelo, Zelo get up!" You hugged his body and kissed his soft forehead.

                 "Come on we have to put him in your room, and you can sleep downstairs, he's badly hurt!"

Your dad then carried him inside and up to your room-"Dad thank you for helping him, he's a good person... Go to sleep I'll look after him" you smiled at your dad.

                "Look after him but when you finish go and sleep downstairs not up here okay?" he then went back to his room.

You then went and got a bowl of warm water and wipes his face and all the blood of-

                 "Noona, I'm sorry that I let him slapped you" is Zelo sleep talking?- "I'll take care of you I promise"

                 "Mum, mum I miss you so much... I'm sorry that I've misbehaved, I'm such a bad son"  He then started crying in his sleep- *What should I do* you thought to yourself.

You then placed your hands on his smooth hands~ suddenly he moved and grabbed you towards him then hugged you as tightly as he could-as both of your bodies touched you had a weird tingly feeling and you could feel the love and care that he has for you-"I think I love you~No i don't, I know that I love you"

                "Zelo? Zelo? Are you sleep talking again?" your heart felt this warmth and you had a strange feeling that's building up-Why are you feeling this?

You tried to get out of this warm loving hug but then he placed the cover on youand him  "Can we just stay like this? I love this feeling right now" he then smiled and then he moves his face closer to yours and closer and closer, both your noses touches then he...