My special saviour!

In the eyes of the angel and devil

... And he smacked the closest boy in the stomach, he done it so hard the metal rod broke! The boy just laid there on the floor crying in pain, but you didn't care because you knew he deserved it.

               "You think you're so big don't you? from the 'reputation' you have, We're not scared of you are we boys?"  The biggest boy spoke, There were silence and no-one answered

Zelo then walked towards him  "what are you gonna do to me? You hurt woman because you're weak"

                "I'm not the leader for no reason Zelo" he said in a cocky way, Then he spat on Zelo's face... Zelo head butts him, grabbed his throat and punched him repetitively! The leader was weak but he had enough strength and shouted "Boys why are you standing there help me" So one of the boys grabbed Zelo and the other kicked him and kicked him... Zelo was so weak at that moment but then he said "Run, get away!"    His voice was so weak and you couldn't stop your tears from falling "Zelo I'm not going to leave you":

                 "Stop it, stop it, you weak useless people ganging up on one person what's wrong with you" You didn't know what to do so you jumped on the boy who was kicking Zelo and tried to punch him but then the leader got up and pulled you back and then he slapped you with everything he's got~

Zelo saw it and he was enraged with what just happened so he pulled the boy that was behind him flipped him over and kicked him again and again, he laid on the floor not moving at all...

                 "Don't hurt me please, don't hurt me, leader told me to do it" the other boy tried to run away but Zelo grabbed him in time and dragged him to the ground and punches him as hard as he could, the three boys couldn't move even the first one that got hit by the metal rod. Then Zelo turned to the leader and laughed "You sad weak man, I feel so sorry for you, Huh~ got anything to say now" Zelo then punches him in the face and kicks him.

By now you know that Zelo was really tired so you grabbed his arm and said "Zelo, stop it.. Don't waste anymore time on some piece of sh**"              Zelo then looked at you with sweat dripping down his pure soft white cheeks "Lets go" he smiled and puts his nicely firmed arms around you and walked out the alley way with you. 

He then walked you home but you two didn't talk much and it was just silence on the way home, as you two are walking up to your front door Zelo then stopped "No...Noo...Noona!~" He then fainted...