Wow... what's going on here!

In the eyes of the angel and devil

... firmly placed his lips on yours, you was so shocked by this but, it somehow felt so right so you closed your eyes and it felt so, so nice... his soft silk-like lips touching yours and then he smiled!

You then firmly pushed him and got up "Zelo I'm going to go to sleep now" as you're walking away he reached out and grabbed your arms pulled you on his warm lap and kissed you on your neck- then he said "Goodnight beautiful"

You're blushing now and it's really embarrassing so you kind of speed walk to your sitting room, you sat on the sofa and you just couldn't stop smiling... *Goodnight beautiful?* you thought to yourself, you're trying to stop yourself from thinking of him but it was so hard- so you laid down and forced yourself to sleep but when you closed your eyes all you can see is him-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and it's 8am *When did I fell asleep?" you asked yourself- You then sat on the sofa and your head is spinning but you really need to check up on Zelo, so you went upstairs quietly then slowly pushed your bedroom door open but Zelo wasn't there~

You went and check the bathroom and the door was locked then we went and check the other rooms *He must have gone home then* you thought to yourself... then you went back to your room and sat on your bed thinking about him and how he didn't even say goodbye, suddenly you hear the bathroom door opening and you hear footsteps coming closer and closer then the door slowly slides open and there's Zelo standing there he has no clothes on accept from a towel covering him waist down~