Zelo P.O.V (1)

In the eyes of the angel and devil

Zelo P.O.V

So it's just the normal morning and I'm just hanging out with Daehyun Hyung as always-- and I saw this girl walking with her friend and to be honest she was so beautiful but I had to act it cool so I just smiled at her and turned away-- I can see that Daehyun hyung couldn't stop staring at her but he was too shy to even smile at her.

Me and Daehyun Hyung then went our separate ways he went home and I just walked around as I always do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting dark now and I didn't want to go home so I just stayed out-- I was just walking past this house when I saw that beautiful girl walking in the alley way then suddenly I heard someone screamed so I ran as fast as I could on the way I saw a metal rod so I grabbed that and ran in the alley way... I then saw her on the ground helpless so I shouted "Oi what do you think you're doing?", I couldn't see who they was but I saw her so I wanted to protect her then they moved a little bit and said "Z... Z... Zelo we don't want any trouble, we just-" Oh it's them... Seriously I always see them messing around and acting all immature so I didn't personally liked them from there. I then saw her with tears in her eyes and I got really angry so what happened next was just-- them getting hurt but to be honest if they weren't so cocky I wouldn't do as much damage... When I was being held down, I saw the leader slapped that girl in the face and it just made me so-- so angry,  So I pulled all my strength together and pushed and kicked him as hard as I could--- The next thing I remember was that I was in a room and I felt her beautiful hands touching mine so I pulled her closer to me and hugged her, she is truly beautiful, Then we... we... kissed and I loved every second of it but after she pushed me and went downstairs. I started laughing on my own and smiling like a freak but it was my first kiss, and...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell asleep and woke up up very early from all the noise of someone cooking very loud- I then tried to get up but my body aches so much, "Zelo do you want to have a shower" an old woman came from behind the door with a towel in her hand gently told me, "Yeah sure, thank you mam" I then told her and went to the bathroom, when I was having a shower I heard someone trying to open the door and I just had a mini heart attack... so then I rushed myself and walked out into the room I stayed in, as I was walking in I saw that girl sitting on the bed and I was really shocked so I just stood there with just a towel on me...