Le School's New Student

Beast Master [HIATUS]

Ha-Neul (Haneul)'s POV:

 

"You got scartch again? It must hurt, huh?" The head student council asked as she observed the scars left by the kitten.

"Aish.. You're just so cute, Haneul-ah~" my classmate stated.

"Shut up. I'm sure at least one of you got a scartch from an animal before." I told that boy who called me cute.

"Well, I haven't." Nichkhun, the best friend of mine voiced from across the room. I didn't argue with him and just gave him a glare. "

What?" He asked innocently.

"Maybe, if you could love boys like how you love animals, then your life would be complete.." Kim Hyun Jae, the student body president advised.

"Why do you guys care so much about my life anyways?"

"Well, one, you're our friend and two, you're the school's assistant student council.. Don't you dare forget that!" She told me sternly, knocking on my head. I didn't say anything and just pouted.

"Aww..." My classmate, Jonghyun started teasing again as he ruffled my hair.

"Yah! What did I say about touching my hair?!" I shouted and chased him all around the class as he laughed out loud. We stopped when a figure appeared at our classroom door.

"Everyone! Hush! The bell had rung! Sit down!" Our English teacher scolded. And with that, Jonghyun and I went back to our seats. I gave him a glare before I sat and he winked at me. I ignored it and concentrated on the teacher instead.

"Okay, silence class. We have a new transfer student today." Miss Jesicca announced. I didn't seem to care at all. The door of my class slided open.

 

That long hair...

That silver chain..

Doesn't it seems all too familiar?

 

"T-This is Lee Taemin." The elegant teacher, stuttered. "He just came back to Korea.. So, um... I'm sure he doesn't know the Korean culture really well. Please treat him nicely, don't be scared.." She told us but obviously, she too was freaking scared. Taemin was wearing Korea's normal school uniform but it's the condition of the uniform that made the students shiver. His shirt was dirty and there were blood stains at some part. His collar was ed and he was not wearing his tie. His pants look normal though. His hair was exactly like I saw that night; long, copper and light. His fringe also the same and the fresh-looking scar on his face was still there.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hei, why don't you go greet him?"

"What?! No way! Didn't you see the way he glared at me?! He looked like he was about to eat me!"

"Scary right? Remember, Miss Jesicca said that he just came back to Korea, where do you think he's from?"

"Maybe, Los Angeles.."

"I'm sure he's on drugs.."

Bam.

Taemin slammed the table as he got up and head out of class. Maybe, he couldn't stand listening people "whispering loudly" about him..

"Oh god.. I thought he was about to kill us.." The boy who predicted Taemin was from Los Angeles, let out a relieved sigh.

"You guys shouldn't talk behind his back like that! You can't judge a book by its cover."Hyun Jae nagged as she sat on the desk. She might be a very disciplined president but she has this bad habit of sitting on desks when the teacher's not in class.

"It's not my fault! Even the class monitor said he is a bad person!" He protested, pointing at Onew who was minding his own business.

"Don't get me involved." He stated simply.

"B-But.."

"I just told you that there happened to be a huge fight in town last night. Half of the students who got beaten up died.." He explained. Lee Jinki's or more to familiar with, Onew's father is a cop. He tends to know about some things that happens in town but he doesn't usually informs us about it. "A witness saw a guy with long, straight copper hair involved with the fight."

Everyone who was listening just nodded in understandment, some of their lips formed an 'o'.

"And I told you it was private and confidential because it involves my father job." Onew glared at his friend.

"Ehehehe.. Mianhe.."

 

No one's POV:

"I'm sure there's an explaination.. What do you think, my assistant?" Hyunjae questioned Haneul as she turned behind to look at her but Haneul wasn't there.

"Eh? Where's Haneul?!"

"Hmm? Haneul? She left a while ago while you were talking to yourself.." Jonghyun replied after he took few gulps of his drink from his bottle.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Haneul's POV:

I went up to the roof. That was where all the students told me he went. I have two bottles of blackcurrent juice with me. It was recess anyway, I'm sure he's straving. I climbed up the stairs and opened the door that lead to the school's roof.

 

Oh, there he is! Lee Taemin.. This would be a could chance to get to know him.

I spied at him for a few minutes.

I should introduce myself first. Then, I'll say 'Kamsa for helping me yesterday. Want some juice?'

But.. If he is a beast, he will rip me apart.

I don't know..

"Did you see the way he glared at me? He looked like he was about to eat me!"

Is he really dangerous like they said? But, the kitten before really likes him though.

I stayed at my hiding spot longer than I thought and observed him. A fews birds flew down and chirped cheerfully. He reached out his finger and a bluebird landed on it.

See? Even those birds love him..

The number of birds kept on increasing and a few moments later, there were about 20 birds near him. Some were on his head and some were on his hands.

HOW MANY BIRDS HE WANTS?

That's it. I've had enough! I can't stand seeing him having a magical touch for animals! And so with that, I stepped out from my hiding spot. The second I came close, all the birds sensed my aura and flew away. T^T I got heart-brokened and accidently dropped the drinks. I fell on my knees when the taller turned to look at me.

"C-Chusuhamnida.." I uttered. He picked up one of the bottle and handed it to me. I declined and told "That's for you. Kamsahamnida for helping me last night." He just kept silent. I guess he forgot.

"Don't you remember? You helped me get the kitty down. Jinja kamsa! I never actually thought we would actually meet again." I told him again, giving him a sweet smile. He still didn't reply. Instead, he grabbed my shoulder and faced me closely. And when I say close, I MEAN CLOSE. I winced mentally when he got a grip of my shoulder. He opened his mouth, I could see he had.. Fangs? Two sharp teeth at the end, and asked a question, allowing me to feel his warm breath.

 

"You don't think I'm scary?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________