Nulli...

Beast Master [HIATUS]

Yeah… Haneul was telling THEM to run… Why? Coz… AHAHAHAH.  As if I’ll tell you now. Read to find out … I know, I’m cruel :D

____________________________________________________________________

 

Haneul’s POV:

I turned, well, everyone turned to look at the so-called beast. The two men that was holding him a few minutes ago were lying on the ground… Maybe, lifeless. Taemin looked up at the other men and let out a loud roar growl. In a spilt second, he attacked them with some techniques that looked so brutal.

 I was shocked. I always thought that he was an innocent, sweet boy that people always mistaken about.

“You are the first person who has treated me nicely here! ^^”

My mind just couldn’t believe that the person who said those words is the very same person who is known as a murderer.

I was too engrossed on Taemin that I didn’t realized that the man who was holding me dashed away. I wanted to go after him but then I heard my used-to-be-someone-who-I-look-up-to’s voice.

“S-Stop!” Jinki-oppa whimpered.

Did Taemin hear him? No. Not at all. The younger boy punched Onew hard, right on his gut. Scarlet red blood was coughed out of Onew’s lips.

I-I still remember when I wished those lips were on mine…

“I’m sorry! I re-really am!!!” Onew tried again.

I got back to my senses when I heard the class monitor begged for his life. Taemin grabbed his caramel-coloured hair and his lips using his own red tongue.

Then, I realised.

“…had a fatal bite mark on its neck”

“You are a human right? Let’s d-discuss this through, s-shall we?” Onew stuttered, but it did not stop Taemin from pressing Onew on the ground firmly.

Lee Jinki. He had always been my best friend. I looked up to him but he disappointed me.

 

But, that doesn’t mean I can let him die.

 

No One’s POV:

Just when Lee Taemin opened his jaw wide and aimed at Onew’s neck, Haneul back-hugged Taemin, forcing her left arm to block Onew from the fatal bite. And yes, that means that Taemin bit her flesh. Haneul did not scream or cried like any random girl, instead she caressed Taemin’s hair softly saying that everything was alright and whispering comforting words to make the boy relax.

Blood started flowing out from Haneul’s arm while warm flood of tears flowed down the sophomore’s now normal-coloured eyes. Taemin slowly let his jaw agape as he sobbed uncontrollably.

“Shh…” Haneul whispered softly.

“You realized that it’s me, right? Everything is fine…” Her gentle voice calmed Taemin as Onew got up unsteadily and fled.

“M-Mianhe…” the sobbing boy’s voice echoed.

____________________________________________________________________

No One’s POV:

Choi Ha-Neul managed to get permission from her class teacher to go back home even though school haven’t ended. And unsurprisingly, Taemin was allowed to do the same too. Most probably, the teachers didn’t want to teach him or something…

“Just forget it, okay? You were that way because of… what was that word?” Haneul tapped her chin lightly, thinking of the ‘word’.

The cheerful girl snapped her fingers as she exclaimed, “Survival instinct! You were that way because of your survival instinct!”

“Besides, at least you taught them a lesson not to mess with you again.” She said again, rubbing the wound that has been wrapped, gently.

“Yah! Say something! You’ll make people think I’m mad cause I’m talking to myself!” Haneul tried to brighten up the atmosphere but when she turned, she saw a not-happy-at-all boy, in a shorter way, an upset Taemin.

“Hei… Haneul-ah…” Taemin lifting his hanging head to look at the girl’s face revealing to see he was in the verge of tears.

Being the kind of psychic person she is, Haneul flashed a sweet smile saying,

“You’re not scary, okay? Now come here…” She made an action with her right hand, ordering him to come closer.

Taemin stepped closer but still kept silent.

“Aww… Come on… Don’t make that face…” She held his cheek with one hand and wiped a droplet of Taemin’s tear with her thumb.

“By the way, my name’s is Choi Haneul. Call me anything you want, okay?” the younger spoke again, trying her best to make Taemin smile again.

And it worked.

“C-Cheongmal?!” Taemin asked, sounding very excited making the other nod in response.

“Haneul… Neulli? Nulli!” a grin was formed on the boy’s face.

The girl blushed slightly, rolling her eyes. But, inside, she was spazzing over her adorable nickname like a bouncy jellybean.

 

I’m Choi Haneul. A 16-year-old girl.

 

“Ehehehehe… Nulli.”

“Hmm? What?” Haneul asked upon hearing her name being called.

 

I love animals but animals hate me.

 

“Nothing~” Taemin replied in a mocking tone.

 

And the guy that I can love and trust with all my heart…

 

“Then why did you say my name?”

“I don’t know. I just love saying it… :3”

The lightly injured girl stayed quiet, observing the actions of her classmate.

 

…is weirdly cute and acts kind of like an animal.

 

“Haneul~”

“Nulli!”

“Nulli-ssi~!”

“Nulli neomu yeppo~~”

The “beast” was mumbling all sorts of things that is related with his first lover’s name, causing the owner of the name itself to giggle as the both of them head back home.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________