First meeting

Beast Master [HIATUS]

Your POV:

"Puss..Puss..Puss.." I tried calling the little kitten closer.

My name is Choi Ha-Neul, a second year highschooler. I have no boyfriend and I love animals. Maybe that's the reason why I don't have a boyfriend, I just find that animals are more interesting than boys..

"It's alright.. I won't hurt chu.. Come here~" I tried once more leting the kitten sniff my my finger.

You know I like animals right?

The kitten came closer, so I grabbed and hugged it.

"Aww, you cute little kitty~" I praised, ignoring the fact that the kitten sounded like it was groaning and trying to escape.

"Well, you're an naughty one.. Let's go home toget-" I was forced to stop because the kitten used its sharp claws and scratch my right cheek.

But unfortunately, animals hate me.

That's cause you love animals too much that it scares them.

I barely cared about the scratch, maybe because I was used to it, and chased the kitten. The black little animal saw me coming and ran up a tree. I kept on jumping, trying to get the kitten in my arms but failed.

In case you're wondering, I'm the narrator...

"Come on, jump! I'll promise I'll catch you!" I told and the kitten just meowed angrily in respond. I wanted to continue but my IPhone rang.

"Yoboseyo? Appa! Ah? Mianhe.. I'll come back home soon, I promise!" And with that, I hung up and kept my phone back in my pocket. The loud noise from the sky made me look up at it.

A storm, huh. I guess I better get home fast.

As soon I looked back down, I heard that black kitten meowing. It sounded really scared. Considering that I'm an animal-lover, I couldn't just leave it up there!

"D-Don't worry! I'll try and get you down somehow.." I assured it as if it could understand. I wanted to I don't know.. climb the tree? but froze when the tree started shaking really violently. Then, came down a figure.

Eh? Is he a boy?

Yep, he was. (and still is, of course) He had long, but not as long as mine, copper hair. His fringe covering pretty much half of his face. He was wearing a simple red round-neck shirt with black pants.

Where did he come from? The tree?!

He was holding the kitten using his left hand, making it lean on his right shoulder. The kitten didn't seemed to mind that he looked like some beast. In fact, it loves him and kept on purring. My curiousity lead me into going up and talk to him.

"Excuse me?" I asked, trying my best to sound polite while tapping on his shoulder. He turned to looked at me. I can see that he had a scar on his face and there was blood dripping down his right eye. He looked like a zombie but I didn't feel scared at all... He placed the kitten down and ran away, making he silver chain on his slim neck flying backwards as he dashed. The adorable kitten wanted to chased him but I stopped it and picked it up. I was still looking at the direction that boy ran as rain poured over me. I came back to my senses when the kitten scratch my cheek once more.

"You're so evil! You were all goodie-goodie with that boy, how come you can't do the same to me?!" I yelled at it.

"Meow!!!! " It screamed back. I cotinued yelling at it but soon, I saw some people walking by and whispering to one another. They were staring at me like I was mad. I didn't want to ruin my reputation, so I let the cat go and went home.

And that was my first meeting with him...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________