The Things She Wants {part 2}

Like The Wind

L.Joe's Pov

It was quiet and awkward for a few seconds utill Ae Young sighed.

"I have three things that I've always wanted. The first one you already know is to build a bigger telescope." She said while looking up the starry night sky.

"The second one is," she hesitated for a while and bit her bottom lip. "I wan't to find someone who will love me truly and will sing a song just for me."

*Ok, first if all if you won't change how you dress no dude will ever come near you. Unless their super desperate. Im not a fashion expert or anything, but I know Ae Youngs style is even older than my gran!"

While I was thinking about her clothes (More like rags) she tuned her head to look at me then she gave me a small smile -which was cute in some way-

"And Finally my last one is..."

God sakes say it all ready I thought feeling frustrated. What the- why am I suddenly intersted IN HER LIFE!

She suddenly stood up and looked behind her shoulder "...Its a secret" she said, well more like whispered. Then she quickly walked out the door.

I was sitting there dumbfound but snapped back to reality when I heard the door shut.

WTF did she just leave me?!

 

The Next Day

"Where the hell are the egges here?" I mumbled to myself while looking around the store. I've been looking for it for about 10 minutes now.

"Excuse me ajjushie. Can you please get me the bottle of oil on the top shelf?" Did that 'thing' just call me an ajjushie?!

"ajju-" "I'M NOT A FLIPPIN AJJUSHIE YOU BITC-" I cut myself off because when I turned around Ae young was looking at me with shock eyes. Opps. I didn't know it was her -_-

"Ummm, sorry for yelling at you." I said while looking down trying to avoid her eyes cause... I don't know why I guess it's starting to make me feel weird.

"Im the one whose ment to be sorry." She softly said. "I didn't mean to call you an ajjushie. I just thought you were one cause your back is always slouched which made you look old if someone was looking at you from behind." she said apologeticly.

Does she even know that what she said was offensive?! Oh well I'm just gonna let this one go for today.

"Bye L.joe. See you in school" She bowed and started walking away, but for some reason I rapidly grabbed her hand. She looked at me with questioning eyes which strangely gave me a weird/ wonderful feeling.

"Do you need something?" she asked. Oh god L.joe why did you grab her hand. I thought while mind faceplaming. Don't just stand there say something!

"Can I come over your house tomorrow after school to practice our lines for the school play" I said quickly. Yes, you said something! I quietly said to myself while celebrating in my head.

"Sure. Come anytime" She smiled and then turned to leave. God her smile is sooooo cute- what the hell is wrong with me! I am absolutly 100% sure that theres something wrong with me. Everytime I'm around Ae Young lately I feel different.

I shook the thought away and suddenly remembered something and yeld "Ae Young, wait!" She turned around and shouted back "What is it now?"

"Do you know where the eggs are?" she smiled and laughed lightly "its this way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for awhile and sorry for the short chapter.

We will try and update as much as possible!

-nothingonewbaby&why-why-why-