I need your help

Like The Wind

Ae Young's POV

He looked up with a piercing look on his eyes which immediately gave me shivers down my spine. I wanted to run away but I couldn't cause I needed the piece of paper that he was standing and that piece of paper happened to be my homework. While I was protesting to myself if I should just walk away and do my homework again or just ask L.Joe to kindly give me my homework back. Suddenly he picked up my homework and and slowly walked towards me with a smirk planted on his face.

"Do you want your homework back?" He asked without looking at me

"Yes, thank you." I said with a smile

*I guess he's not that bad after all* I thought to myself

I was about to reach for my homework but he then pulled away and lifted his arm up and grinned.

"I'll give this homework back to you in one condition."

"And what is that?" I asked calmly

"You have to help me when I need you."

*I never knew the 'Great L.Joe' asks for help* I thought

I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Okay. So what do you need me for?" I asked

"Uhmm, can you help me learn my lines for the school play?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is that it? Then okay, I'll hel- wait" I paused

"Why are you even in the school play?" I looked at him suspiciously.

He scratched his head and sighed.

"Long story. So, can you help me?" He sounded really annoyed

"Ok. Fine. Just tell  me when and where." I smiled only a little bit while he was looking at me with one eyebrow up. Then he shook his head and walked away. When he was out of sight, my smile slowly faded away.

*I guess it's alright to help him. As long as he doesn't find out about my secret, I'll be fine* I shook my head, pushed my thick-rimmed glasses up and walked back to class.

"Ae Young-ah, were you able to find your homework?" My new homeroom teacher asked me while I was walking over to my seat. My old homeroom teacher had a heart attack because L.Joe and never came back.

"Oh, yes miss." I said and smiled. I searched my bag and it wasn't there. Then I remebered something, L.Joe never gave me back my homework.

"Miss, I'm sorry but I forgot to get my homework back from Lee Byunghun in class 10B" My teacher froze in the middle of writting something on the board. She turned around and stared at me.

"How can an innocent girl like you know such a person like him?!" She said with disbelief and got back to what she was doing.


Chapter 2 is up^^ Hope you guys enjoyed it~

nothingonewbaby&why-why-why