The principal's office

Like The Wind

Narrator's POV

"Lee Byunghun. Do you know how many people you've sent to the hospital this month? It was either you beat them to death or give them a heart attack!" The bulldog look-alike principal growled while L.Joe just sat there like a badass like he already was.

"What are you gonna do? Expel me? L.Joe smirked. L.Joe was expecting the bulldog to blow up with anger but to his surprise the bulldog stayed calm. L.Joe knows that the bulldog wouldn't expel him becuase he has the highest grades in the whole school which made the school well-known.

After a few silent minutes the bulldog replied "I'm not going to expel you, YET." The bulldog emphasised the word yet without looking at L.Joe. When L.Joe was about to leave the office the bulldog stopped him.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Umm, where I usually go, which is Home." L.Joe replied cockily

"You can't go home yet! There's still four more hours left before the end of the day. And don't think you can leave without any punishment." The principal said amused.

"Hurry up and tell me already then you bulldog." L.Joe said sounding like he was on a rush. The principal sighed and and started thinking deeply what L.Joe should do.

"When will you he ever have manners? Dear God, send someone to change him, because he's a pain to my ."

"You have to be the main role in our school play." L.Jow was about to cut in but the principal added, "Don't worry you don't have to sing."

"Seriously?! The school play?! You gotta be kidding me? That will ruin my bad- reputation" L.Joe said in disbelief.

"That's good then. And if you dont do it, Your mom will be the first person to know you got expelled. Now go back to your class." The bulldog said and plastered a fake smile. On the way out L.Joe slammed the door shut and sighed.

"Dammit!" He turned around to punch the wall but suddenly someone quietly said, "E-excuse  me, can you put your feet up? Your standing on my homework."

-What the eff? When was she here?!-


Hey guys~ Hope you like the first chapter!

Commentsareappreciated(:

why-why-why¬hingonewbaby