Seriously?!

Like The Wind

L.Joe's POV

AHH! Sunday! I absolutely hate sundays! Want to know why?!
1- I have to wake up early
2- My mom and I have to go to church
& 3-It starts at 10.00AM!

It's to eartly in the morning!-It's so freaking early! And it ends at 11.30am. Yes, it's only one hour and thirty minutes but the BORING cermon about God, Jesus, faith and other crap makes it feel that I've been sitting there for more than five hours. Oh, and I guess you're wondering why the badass L.Joe goes to church? Well, it's because of my mum. She knows how messed up my life is and knows that I get into fights all the time  but once, she told me that she has 'faith' in me and she always will. I love my mum thats why I go to church and suffer the long cermons.

"Let us all stand and praise our Lord God" The pastor said and of course everyone stood up.

"Geez, their like robots in here." I thought to myself everytime I come here.

While the choir was singing they all stopped for Ae Young's solo part. Ae Young is part of the church choir and is also the pastor's daughter. She is so innocent and distant from other students. She's too good-two-shoes for me and not really my type of girl.

 

~~~

Monday-School

I was just sitting on a bench just outside the school with my gang; Teen Top. There's CAP the muscely shark look alike, Chunji the winking addict playboy, Niel the 'smartass' and frog look alike in the group, Ricky the cute maknae, Changjo the shy and they real maknae who loves to dance and finally there's me; L.Joe who doesn't care about anything, well maybe besides my mom and Teen Top. While Ricky was talking about this girl who was apparantely very y. I saw a grandma who was carrying many books going towards our school. As she came closer it wasn't a grandma after all, it was Ae Young.

*Jesus Christ, do all Christian girls where old fashion clothes* I thought

WHen Ae Young passed by, Niel blurted out and said "I like what your wearing Ae Young." She turned around smiled.

"Thank you." She said in a quite voice and carried on walking.

"Thank you." Niel said mimicking her which made us laugh our heads off once again.

~

On my way home from after school detention, I saw her sitting down on a bench but then she grabbed my wrist and said while looking down "Promise me you won't fall for me when I help you." She looked up and I scoffed

"That won't be a problem. I'd rather be gay than falling in love with you."


a/n; I'm not dissing Christians because we're Christians too, it just fits perfectly with the story so, sorry we offended anyone, we don't mean it. Hope you like the chapter~

why-why-why¬hingonewbaby