The Things She Wants {part 1}

Like The Wind

Ae Young's POV

He pulled his hand away from me and walked off. I watched him walk away and he looked back at me and smirked, "I'll never fal for you so you make sure that you won't fall for me cause I have no problem turning you down easily." He said then slowly he was no where in sight. I sighed.

"Even if I want to fall for you I know I can't." I sighed again and went home.

L.Joe's POV

I was walkin home from Ricky's house and spotted Ae Young about to go in the school.

*What the hell is she doing in school at this time. It's already 8.45pm, isn't she scared cause like it's dark and I gotta admit going to school at this time of day is freaky and if I was her I would already- Oh yeah, I forgot she believes in God and that God will protect his people. Well, personally I don't believe in God protects 'his people' because if he really does, why does he have to send earthquakes to earth and t can clearly kill lots of people* My thoughts were interrupted by Ae Young.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked blinking her eyes.

"I'm the one who is supposed to be asking you that." I retorted

"Well, umm.. If you want to know then follow me." She said walking throught the door. Who knew she can be mysterious. I shook my head and followed her.

"Oh my Jebus, I never knew the school had this many stairs and where the hell is she taking me?" I said to myself panting. When we reached the very top Ae Young pulled a key out from her bag and unlocked the school rooftop's door. When she opened the door there was nothing apart from a telescope.

*WTF?! She brought me up here for a telescope?! but at least I saw the rooftop. It was always locked but now I know why*

"Do you like my telescope?" I was snapped back into reality while Ae Young was pointing the telescope somewhere towards the night sky.

"Yes, I guess."

"I'm planning to build a bigger one so that I can see the comet that only passes every seventeen years." She said with a small smile.

"Why are you telling me these things? We're not even close." I said amused

"I don't know. I feel like I can trust you." She replied while sitting down on the bench. Ae Young looked up and sighed.

"Building a telescope is probably the only thing I want that I can do in my list before I-" She stopped

"Before you what?" I asked her with my eyebrows up. She looked at me the at the ground

"Nothing. Forget what I said."

"Fine, whatever. So, what about 'The things you want?" I asked while sitting next to her

"Hmm... Let me think about it."

"Awww. Please? Didn't you just say you trusted me?" I said then without thinking I pouted.

-WTF!? did I just pout?! L.Joe never pouts. I never knew that I could pout-


Chapter 4 is up ^^ Hope you liked it~

nothingonewbaby&why-why-why