S4

Boys Over Flowers 2

Ginny's POV

I looked at my wrist which had been neatly bandanged by Onew oppa. But then I felt someone was staring at me and when I looked up, I found the cute boy named Choi Minho was looking at me with his intense-looking eyes.

"Is there something on my face, Minho-shii?" I asked, with my left hand touching my face, trying to find something unusual.

But he kept staring at me and then banged his fist on his other hand's palm when something clicked.

"You're that girl who was alomost got hit by a car when crossing the road this morning with that pink rollerblades!" Minho exclaimed.

*Bwoh?! How did he knew that?! Was he there when it happened? Onew oppa is going to be in protective mode again*

And right on cue, Onew oppa shrieked, "Bwoh?!"

*I've got to do something or I won't get to ride my baby to school again*

"A-aniyo! You must have mistook me for someone else, Minho-shii" I said, trying to cover it up but that Minho boy was persistent!

"Aniyo, I remembered that you're that girl-" I rushed up to him and tried to seal his mouth but it was already too late.

Onew oppa and the rest was now giving me intense looks.

"You're going with me from today onwards. We'll go to school together and we'll go back home together, arasso?" Onew oppa sternly said.

Everyone knew that everytime he used that tone, no one can say no to him. And being an obedient dongsaeng I am, I reluctantly nodded my head.

"Good. Now let's get some food shall we. I'm hungry!" Onew oppa whined like a little kid.

I was amazed at how fast he could changed from a charismatic oppa into an adorable kid.

"But recess is over" I said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll handle the teacher when we got back to class" Taemin offered with his cute smile.

Looking at their happy faces, I smiled in content. I do miss halmoni's house, but one thing that I missed the most is spending my time with my oppas. Too bad Jonghyunnie oppa is not here with us. Though Minho was here to replace him, it still felt incomplete without the jack-of-all-trade of S4.

And since I'm the only girl in the group, they always treat me like a princess. They followed everything that I wanted to do and they will always be by my side whenever I needed them, just like this time, and also...last time, when I was kidnapped.

*Flashbacks*

I opened my eyes, only to found myself sitting in a corner inside an abandoned warehouse, with my hands and feet firmly tied, and my mouth was sealed with a tape.

I looked around and saw a few men in black outfits were in deep sleep with guns in each of their hands. I started panicked and tried to shout for help but the only sound that came out was a mumbling sound. I was startled when someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I tuned around and glad to see that it was actually Onew oppa, the other oppas were with him too.

He unsealed the tape on my mouth and I began to shriek, "Oppa-", but Onew oppa quickly shut my mouth, asking me to be quiet as he looked around.

The men started stirring because of my sudden shriek but luckily for us, they fell right back asleep. Onew oppa and everyone else heaved a deep sigh in relief.

"Oppa..." i whispered, tears started forming in my eyes.

"Everything's alright. Oppa is here. We'll save you" he whispered back ever so gently as he untied the rope on my hands while Taemin helped me to untie the rope on my feet.

"Hyung, let's go before these kdnappers wake up!" Jonghyunnie oppa whispered aloud.

"Ginny-yah, let's go home" Oppa held a hand for me and I gladly took it but when I stood up, I cringed.

"What's wrong?" Taemin asked as he crouched down beside me and started pressing my ankle gently and I ended up wincing from the pain.

"Hyung, I think she sprained her ankle" Taemin said to the rest.

Without saying anything, Onew oppa crouched down in front of me, motioning me to get on his back. Hesitantly, I climbed on his back and together, we make a run to safety.

*End of flashback*

Oh yeah! Wanna know more about them?

First and foremost, introducing the leader of S4! The name is Goo Jinki, but he got Onew as his nickname when we were small. Aunt Jun Hee was the one who gave him that nickname. She said that Onew suits him because he was gentle even though he may look tough. And Aunt Jun Hee was right. I don't know if oppa ever realized this, but he has great voice. But of course, only I knew this, since he never sings for anyone except for me.

Onew oppa was the King of S4. Do you know that they had established a rank for themselves? Well they did. And the second one was the Jack. And it was taken by Jonghyunnie oppa. Just like his ranking, he was the jack-of-all-trade of the group. He fights well, since Wo Bin samchon trained him well. He also dances well, sings well, and he's somewhat a player, although he always deny it in front of me. But I actually never seen him with any girls before, and its weird. He would always kept his player habit only to himself whenever I was around.

On to next, the Ace of the group, Seo Ki Bum or just Key. He's a real Casanova I'd tell you. Guess he got it from his dad, Yi Jung samchon. Aunt Ga Eul and umma used to tell me that Yi Jung samchon can really grab a girl's heart with anything he do. But Key oppa was somewhat picky, he only remembered the names of girls he's interested in, and those girls usually are girls that what others would call as 'perfect'.

Enough about Key oppa, let's talk about the maknae of S4. Yoon Taemin, is the Joker of the group. A joker in a deck card usually symbolized disturbance with the cards line-ups, but sometimes it could bring luck to others, and that's what he is. But he never bring luck to me though, always disturb me whenever and wherever. We were born on the same year, but he always insisted of me calling him oppa, just like how I called the others. But I never complied to his reasoning.

And last but not least, the new member of S4, which I just knew about him today, the cute boy Choi Minho. Hmmm, I don't know anything about him yet, but I do know that he currently took on Jonghyunnie oppa's position in the group. I think I really need to know him more. Maybe it was just my feelings but I always felt that he was so mysterious since the first time our eyes met.

"Oh and Ginny-yah..." Onew oppa suddenly called me.

"You'll be the Queen for us from now on. The spot had been left empty ever since Jong Mi noona graduated" he added.

*A Queen??*

-------------

 

 

------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Comments and subscribes!