Prologue: 25 Years Later

Boys Over Flowers 2

A woman pondered around the luxurious looking room, waiting patiently for an old man who was said to be in a meeting which will ended soon when something caught her attention.

Picking up the expensive looking picture frame, she smiled. The luxurious decorations around the room and the room itself weren't interest her, since she wasn't lacking with those, as she had been living in luxury the moment she married her beloved husband. Rather than admiring the room, a nostalgic picture amused her.

"It has been 25 years isn't it?"

A husky voice spoke, which broke her trance, as she turned around and greeted the newly-entered man with a warm smile of hers.

"Already 25 years huh? Everything felt just like yesterday to me" the woman slightly chuckled, amused with the fact that 25 years had passed since then.

"So what can I help you with for today, Madam Goo?" the man asked.

The woman smiled with the honourific used to call her as she sat herself down on the white english-styled couch, with the man imitating her action as he sat at the opposite.

"Principal Shin, I would like to inform you that my daughter will be attending ShinHwa college as a junior in the new semester starting this fall"

Principal Shin could only smile with the news informed to him.

"Well...is she going to be Geum Jan Di junior?" he asked, amused.

"Maybe...and maybe not. I just wanted her to finish her studies here along with Jin Ki and the others. Who knows, she might experience the same thing I did, or even more" the woman smiled.

"Something tells me that she will. Don't worry about it Geum Jan Di-sshi, she'll learned her lessons as long as she attend this school" Principal Shin said assuringly.

"Nothing had changed much during the last 25 years, except for that the school had became more peaceful these days. And I heard that the boys are blending in with the others in some classes, one thing different from their fathers" Geum Jan Di said.

"Just as you said it. Their fathers sure taught them well, including your husband" he pointed out. "How is Master Goo Jun Pyo doing lately?"

"Great, like he always said. He-"

The woman's words were being interrupted by the screamings and squealings of girls as both of them walked towards the windows and peered down through the transparent glass.

They could see girls and even boys were swarming around 4 charming looking boys as they chanted the name 'S4'. Looking at the scene, the woman couldn't help but feeling amused, as she mumbled to herself,

"Nothing had really changed..."


A/N: Short introductions...stay tuned for more!

haewon2010