Tennis Lessons

Boys Over Flowers 2

Thanks for the wonderful subscribers and for the wonderful comment! :)

Really made my day! Cheongmal kamsahamnida! :)


Key's POV

"It's Ginny!"

When Taemin said that Ginny was involved in the commotion, we all rushed to the scene at the tennis court. We managed to make our way to the frontline since we were the most respected members of S4. When we finally get the whole view of the scene, we were shocked to see three girls, including Ginny were standing on the court, with the net separating them, the twins on one side while Ginny on the other side.

"We'll teach you a special lesson on tennis. I bet you had never played tennis before" one of the twins, Mi Sun said.

Minho was about to step forward when I stopped him and he looked at me with a confused face.

"Shouldn't we stop them?" Minho asked.

I shook my head. "You really need to know more about her"

"Yeah, hyung. Knowing Ginny, she wouldn't let others bully her. And if they should be stopped, don't you think Onew hyung would be the first one to step forward? She's his sister after all" Taemin said, as a matter-of-fact.

"So let's just watch what'll happen" I said.

=====

Yours/Ginny's POV

"Well I've played badminton before, and it's not that hard. I used a racquet and a ball to play badminton and so is tennis. I guess it's just the same" I said truthfully and the twins laughed out on me.

"My dear...tennis, for your information is much more difficult than badminton. And for that, we'll give you free lessons. Our Taemin also didn't mind about that" Mi Na said looking at Taemin's direction with a flirty looks.

I saw Taemin and the other oppa scoffed at the use of 'our Taemin'. But wait! Where's Jonghyunnie oppa? And who's the new guy standing beside them? He looks close to them, but I never knew that there's another guy who was close with them other than their S4 members. And he looked somewhat...cute!

*Ginny-ah, what are you thinking?! You've never fallen for any guys before!*

Wanna know why? Simple! In my whole life, the people who were always beside me were boys, that's why!

My trance was broken when someone suddenly threw a tennis racquet into my face in which I managed to catch it in time, or else I would've been hit by the metal hard racquet.

I tried swinging the racquet for a few times. *hmm, it's not that bad. It's just a little heavier than the one used for badminton*

But suddenly I cringed from a pain sensation that I felt on my wrist. It's injured.

*Must be from the fall earlier. It got worsen after the second fall* I thought.

The twins started throwing high-speed tennis balls at me without any mercy. I could tell that they really wanna teach me this lessons, and it's inevitable for me, so I hit the ball back at them.

They were surprised at first when I succesfully hit the ball back but then they got even more serious in the game, not wanting to lose to an amateur like me. I keep hitting the ball to their side as I cringed more and more as the pain worsened in every swing I made.

I was out of breath and my wrist really felt hurt when I hit back the thousandth ball they threw at me. But when I was not looking, they hit another ball at me. I was caught off guard but I tried to hit it back when my wrist felt painful, too painful that I can't bear it any longer. The racquet dropped to the ground and I fell on my knees, holding on to my right wrist as I closed my eyes, waiting for the ball to hit me.

Onew's POV

I saw Ginny cringed just now. *Is her wrist injured or something?* I thought when I saw the way she was holding onto the racquet.

Half an hour had passed since Ginny was playing tennis with the 'our Taemin' twins. I saw that she was already out of breath. Who wouldn't? She was playing against two by herself.

When the 'our Taemin' twins started throwing balls at her again, Ginny tried to hit the ball back but suddenly, the racquet flew out of her grip and she fell to the ground, cringing over the pain while holding her wrist, but the ball was flying towards her.

I was about to run for her when Minho beats me into it. He took Ginny's racquet and managed to nullify the ball. The ball dropped to the ground as we all ran towards Ginny.

"Ginny-yah, gwenchana?" I asked her, worried came over to me when I saw her painful expression, but knowing me, Ginny gave me a smile, asking me not to worry about her.

I helped her to get up with the help of Key, while Taemin walked towards the 'our Taemin' twins.

Taemin's POV

I don't know that Ginny had hurt her wrist or else I wouldn't have let her play with the game. But being the stubborn girl she is, she disregard the pain and continue playing. If it wouldn't for Minho hyung, she could have been hit by the ball.

Taking the ball that was lying on the ground, I faked a smile and walked towards the twins. They squealed when I approached them.

"You said that your name was Mi Sun, right?" I raised my hand and caressed her face.

She furiously nodded with a flirty smile on her face while her twin was looking delighted with my sudden action. The crowds of girls also went wild while the boys began whistling.

"Taemin-ah, we've taught that her lesson. Serves her right for hitting you on purpose in class" Mi Sun said.

My smile drop as I brought her face closer to mine with force. I glared at her intensely.

"Just to let you know, that '' is MY girl, and she could do anything as she pleased with me"

I harshly let go of my hand and the twins fake cried to gain my sympathy but I ignored them and walked back to where Ginny and the others are.

Onew hyung then stepped forward as he faced the crowd.

"Formal introductions will be done later. But for now, all of you need to know that this girl is my most precious dongsaeng. Anyone messes with her will be dealing with us, the S4. So if you're smart enough, you won't be messing with her" he said as he took Ginny away and we followed after.

 




Gratisan Musik


A/N: Comments and Subscribes!