Day 6

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

" Is today the last day?" you asked as you nervously played the loose ends of your skirt.

" There's no last day for us, remember?" he smiled.

" You said that we could stay like this for 3 days only." you bit your lips.

" Silly, I meant that we could only stay at home and ignore school for only 3 days." Minhyuk chuckled.

" So... We're going to school?" you asked.

" Yep. We should get going now. Or we'll be late." Minhyuk said as he ironed your uniform.

 

    " So, let's part ways now." you quickly let go of Minhyuk's hand before someone could catch you two together.

" Baby~" Minhyuk whined as he tugged your hand. He immediately held your hand in front of all the girls. The girls obviously, didn't believe that Minhyuk was actually doing this.

" Yah! What on earth are you doing? Your little fame in school still exist you know!" you whispered.

" But it means nothing compared to you. I learnt my mistake and I would never let you go ever." Minhyuk whispered and kissed you on the cheek, good enough for the girls to start screaming.

" Let's go. The rest still needs to know you better." Minhyuk smiled.

" Are you sure? You just might lose everything because of me." you whispered as you glanced warily at the girls who looks like they want to eat you up alive.

" I'm very sure. I won't lose everything because you are my everything." Minhyuk teased as he led you towards a room that you had passed by a few times but you couldn't be bothered to look inside since it was locked from the outside.

Minhyuk spun a combination on the lock. He waited for a while and spun another code on the lock.

" Why is there two codes?" you wondered.

" This room was dedicated to you. " he said as he led you in and close the door behind. The room was a simple music room with a grand piano at the corner.

There was, a box beside the piano and a study table not very far from it. As you walked towards the study table, your eyes widened at the surface of the study table. Just like those post its you received from Minhyuk, the entire table was filled with post its like that. Each post it with a different letter. But as expected, they all ended with a ' Love, LMH.'

" This was when I didn't had  the guts to tell you I like you. Even my friends know about this place but they don't know the code to it. The codes are 143 and 381. 143 that represents ' I love you', one word, four words then three words. 381 also represents ' I love you'. 3 words, 8 letters and 1 meaning. Because a lot of people know what 143 stands for, I decided to add on 381. It is not as commonly known as ' I love you'. And this place was also where I composed music for you." Minhyuk smiled.

" You compose?" you stared at the piano in awe. You were touched and you were close to crying but you stopped. You didn't want to show any tears to him, not today. Not ever. You would smile for him as he always asked.

" Yeah. Do you want to hear it?" he asked.

" Of course I do!" you squealed like any other fan girl would do.

Minhyuk stretched his fingers and started playing ' Irresistible Lips'. [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFszM9DPLFM ]

You smiled warily as you captured this moment in your heart. This moment should never end. As he sang along to this song, tears couldn't help but roll in your eyes. He was never so romantic to you. Never ever standing up for you. Never has he once tried so hard to create good memories for you. But you were afraid, afraid that they would end tomorrow. Or a second later. The future seems bleak. And it seems like this heaven would not last for you. But in any case, you were satisfied that Minhyuk made your life worthy, and if you were to die now, you wouldn't have any regrets.

" Minhyuk. " you sighed.

" BANG BANG BANG!" someone banged the door continuously.

" Araso. I'm coming!" Minhyuk smiled as he opened the door. You followed behind closely, only to find his best friends waiting outside.

" HYUNG! I MISSED YOU. " Sungjae pounded on Minhyuk, causing him to fall onto the floor with a loud thud. Then they realized, you were standing there.

" Ah annyeong Jun Hae." Eunkwang did a slight bow.

" He let you in?" Changsub snorted.

" Romantic guy finally got hold of you?" Peniel laughed.

" Yah. I'm serious with her." Minhyuk snapped.

" Jeez. I can't even joke with my sister-in-law." Peniel pouted. You laughed at their childishness.

" It looks like you made her cry again!!!" Hyunsik joked. You laughed and denied that.

" Look at her eyes! All watery!" Sungjae scolded as he whacked Minhyuk.

" I'M YOUR HYUNG!! " Minhyuk scolded as he looked at you. You smiled and shook your head, implying that you didn't cry.

" I was just touched by the song." you smiled.

" He is such a jerk, isn't he? People like him shouldn't even get such a good and pretty girl."  Changsub said.

Minhyuk wanted to say something when you said, " No, he's the best person I've ever seen." you smiled.

" Then I'm the bestest of the best." Sungjae snickered..

" Nonsense! There's no such thing of bestest!" Minhyuk said as he tackled Sungjae back on the floor.

" THEN I CREATED IT!" Sungjae said as he kicked around.

" You know, everyone knows that you are dating Jun Hae now. It's spreading like wildfire." Eunkwang said.

" And do I look like I care?" Minhyuk asked.

" Nope. Just saying." Eunkwang sighed.

" Hyung, I'm extremely sure about this. I won't be wrong. She's the right one for me. And I'll hold on to her." Minhyuk said.

* If only this would last for eternity.*

But as we all know, good things never last.

[ Get ready a tissue box for the next chapter!]