Day 2

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

 

Day 2
 
' To my girl...
You are probably confused. You weren't dreaming last night. You did meet me. My apologies for ending our first meeting like that. But we'll meet again. I helped you put some toothpaste on your toothbrush already. I'll wait for you in school at the rooftop.
Love,
LMH'
 
You looked down at the post-it you were holding. You smiled at the post-it as you ran up the stairs. While running, you remembered the lavender smell from his shirt. * What if he left already?* You wanted to meet this guy so badly.
 
" Hello?" you panted as you barged open the door to the rooftop. No sign of anyone. Disappointed, you walked towards the end of the rooftop. Looking around once more, you decided to go back down for your class when you spotted a lunch box near the staircase you came from. You smiled as you ran towards the container. There was another post-it on the container with the same handwriting.
 
' To my girl...
Here's my lunch box. I see that you forgot to take your lunch box from home. 
We shall meet again.
I'll find you. 
Love,
LMH'
 
Your smile faded at the note. He left already. Curiosity was killing you. Who is this LMH? Who was he? Why is he being so nice?
 
You opened the lunch box and inside was all your favorite food. * Who are you LMH? How do you know what I like? I don't get it. Show me who you are.*
 
 
" Brrrringgg!" your phone rang. You woke up, startled by your phone. Everyone in class stared at you. The professor stopped teaching for a while and glared at you. " Sorry!" you apologised as you switched off your phone when you saw the caller ID " Han Mi:)" You tilted your head in confusion. The last thing you remembered was the lunch box and the note. You then looked at your table, there it was. The lunch box with the post-it on it.
 
* I'm going crazy. I don't even remember coming down for class.* Shaking your head in confusion, you started to take down notes from what the professor taught. Then you stopped writing. Those shoes. You could see a pair of shoes somewhat in front, it was the same pair as the guy who stepped on your leg was wearing. 'LMH'. You smiled at the letters that was neatly sewn on, instantly thinking that you could go up and ask for him to apologise.
 
" Okay, so that's all for today." the professor said. You quickly packed your stuff as you wanted to confront this person. To be honest, you hated it when people don't apologise after they did something wrongly.
 
" Jun Hae ah!!!" Han Mi exclaimed as she ran towards you.
 
" What?!" you snapped as you turned and look for the person who stepped on your shoe. Sadly, the person left before you could do so.
 
" It's improtant!!!" Han Mi exclaimed.
 
" If it's that important, you would've told me what it is already..." you mumbled.
 
" WELL, YOU GOT YOURSELF A SECRET ADMIRER!!" Han Mi yelled.
 
You looked at Han Mi up and down, thinking if she was some insane person. " What on earth..." you tried to continue your sentence but Han Mi dragged you to your locker.
 
Your eyes widened when you saw your locker. Tons of post-its were stuck on to your locker that formed the words
 
"I LOVE YOU" At the end of each post-it, it said " Love, LMH." You smiled at the post-its, realizing who it was from. People were starting to notice your locker.
 
" Jun Hae! Who on earth did this for you? It looks like you know this LMH person." Han Mi nudged your arm. Instantly, you remembered where else you saw those three words on.
 
" WHO THE HELL IS LMH?!" your smile faded as you shook Han Mi hard. She stared at you weirdly and tried to calm you down. * The shoe. Those letters.* Being totally confused, you ran back to the rooftop. * Perhaps he's still there. Perhaps I would be able to meet him.* As these thoughts ran through your head, tears started flowing down your cheeks and you started seeing things with double-image. Your head was throbbing hard and your legs were starting to feel weaker and weaker.
 
[ 2nd chapter:D Just gonna finish this story quickly and then I can concentrate on my 3rd Minhyuk story-to-be haha:)]