Day 3

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

 

Day 3

You woke up, startled. You were back in the lecture hall where you were having lessons this morning. You looked on the table and there was a neatly ironed handkerchief.

You started to feel confused again and all those memories of " LMH " started to come back again. On top of the handkerchief was another post-it. To be honest, you were starting to dislike post-its. They brought much confusion to you.

' To my girl...
I made you cry, didn't I? I'm a bad guy. Don't ever cry because of me. I hope you wouldn't feel cold when you sleep now that I put my jacket on you. You don't have to return it to me:) I don't need it. I wanted you to feel touch with those post-its and instead I made you cry. Mianhee... Look on the floor when you come out.
Love, 
LMH '

You sighed at the note. You were getting tired of finding out who this guy was. He took care of you each time and somehow when you thought of him, you would disappear from the exact location you were, making things much more confusing for you to understand. Taking off his jacket from your shoulder, you took all your belongings. 
The moment you stepped out your classroom, your jaw literally dropped.

A trail of post-its were stuck on the floor, spelling out your name.

" K. I. M. J. U. N. H. A. E. S. A. R. A. N. G. H. A. E." These 18 post-its formed a trail. You smiled as you took each post-it as you walked up. There were more post-its as you climbed up the stairs.

" L. E. E. M. I. N. H. Y. U. K. R. E. P. R. E. S. E. N. T. S. L. M. H. " 23 more post-its led you towards the roof-top.

You gasped at the sight of the roof top. The plain boring roof top has totally transformed into a brightly lited romantic area.

Tears overwhelmed your eyes as you stared at the candles placed all around. * Lee Minhyuk. I know who you are. But why. Why now.* The more you looked at the beautiful candles, you couldn't help but cry.

" LEE MINHYUK, I HATE YOU. IS THIS FUN TO YOU? YOU, AS THE KINGKA OF THE SCHOOL, MAKING ME TOUCHED WITH YOUR ACTIONS AND IN SCHOOL, YOU IGNORE ME LIKE I'M A NOBODY. WHAT AM I TO YOU? SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH? BABO." you yelled but toned down. " You made me fall in love with you." you mumbled, tears flowing down unconditionally.

" Mianhee Jun Hae." Minhyuk hummed as he hugged you from the back. It was he alright, Lee Minhyuk. The guy that you confessed in the beginning of the year and ever since, he treated you like a nobody. Whenever you tried to smile at him, he never once smilled back. He was smart, good-looking. Everyone wanted him.

" No." you broke free from his hug and stared at him.

" What on earth are you doing playing with me now? After all..." you were close to breaking down and cry out all you felt when Minhyuk lifted up your chin and planted a kiss on your lips.

" Baby, I'm sorry. I regret it a lot. I can't decide. I love the popularity I receive in school. Promise me you'll wait for me." Minhyuk said.

You shook your head as you stepped a step backwards.

" Jun Hae?" Minhyuk called out. Your vision darkened and suddenly, you couldn't hear anything.

[ Okay, I was going to make this story simple when I remembered it had to be 7 days long haha... It feels like I'm writing a 1 week long story in these 3 days already... Makes me realise how fast my stories progress haha:P thanks for your support and this story is forever dedicated to Melody subs because they gave me so much support from my first story:D]