Day 4

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

 

Day 4 - The Day When Things Start To Get Much More Confusing
 
[ A/N To all my subs, I apologise in advance if you do not get the story but please wait till the end and everything would be explained. I took a long while to figure out this crazy plot. Even though it says it only lasts for 1 week, this story took like 1 month of my life. JkXD. I honestly got confused while thinking of this story so I believe you would. Cut the long explanation short, this is when confusions start.]
 
The blazing hot sun shone across your face. You blinked several times to adjust your vision to the sudden brightness. * . Where am I?* With much anxiety, you got up from the bed you were on and stared at your surroundings. You were in a room with sky blue wall and the whole room was very organised.
 
Then it struck you. You were with Minhyuk when your vision blackened. You looked down to your clothes, it was the same clothes you wore when you met Minhyuk last night. Looking at a calendar beside the bed, it stated 8 August 2012.
 
You sighed when you noticed a photo beside the bed you slept on.
 
This was Minhyuk's room. The picture was a picture of Minhyuk and a girl's face that only her back was shown in the picture. As you walked closer to the picture, you noticed more pictures like that. Minhyuk was always taking the girl's back. A tear threatened to fall when you looked at the pictures.
 
" You're awake." Minhyuk smiled. You turned to look at him. He was wearing a wife beater that showed his nicely built arms.
 
" Why am I here?" you asked softly, afraid to let Minhyuk here your shaky voice. You were on the verge of crying after you saw those pictures.
 
" I just thought I should bring you home. Guessing you were too touched yesterday, you fainted in front of me. You have no idea how worried I was!" Minhyuk smiled. * Worried? What nonsense. You like someone else.*
 
" Can I ask something?" you asked while clutching your fists.
 
" Yeah anything!" Minhyuk said as he walked closer towards you. But every step he did, you walked backwards. Minhyuk stopped for a while and looked at you in disappointment.
 
" Who is this girl? Why is it all photos of her back?" you asked.
 
Minhyuk hesistated for a while and said, " Because she was never willing to show her face to me. I did something so horrible, she avoids me now. I can only admire her from far." 
" Who is she?" your voice shaked a bit after hearing those words from Minhyuk.
 
" Jun Hae, it's you. I shouldn't have rejected you. Because of that so called fame that got to me, I ignored how you felt. I understand if you ignore me. I can understand... But we have no time." Minhyuk said as he reached out for your hands and pulled you towards him for a hug.
 
Tears unknowingly fall onto his wife beater and all the problems you had seems to be solved with this hug.
 
" Don't cry." Minhyuk hummed as he patted your head.
 
" Don't every be sad because of me. Only I should be sad. You should smile. For me." Minhyuk said as he lifted your chin and planted a soft peck on your nose bridge. ( I think that's what it's called haha:))
 
" Why now? Why didn't you do this earlier?" you whispered.
 
" I regret it. Now that there isn't much time, I want to be with you. I'm such a jerk, aren't I?" Minhyuk asked as he looked into your eyes sincerely.
 
" What do you mean we don't have much time?" you asked.
 
" Whatever it is, I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. I don't want to live a day without you." Minhyuk smiled.
 
" But... To be honest... When I'm with you, I keep waking up at different locations..." you said, shaking off those memories that confused you so badly.
 
" Silly, it's not important. From now on, when you wake up, I promise you'll be able to see me." Minhyuk said.
 
" Araso." you blushed at his words. " SCHOOL!!!" you panicked as you started shaking Minhyuk.
 
" Jun Hae!!! We aren't going to school." Minhyuk declared.
 
You stared at Minhyuk as if he lost his marbles.
 
" I mean it." Minhyuk said again.
 
" No you don't. We are going to school." you gave him a displeased look. Minhyuk chuckled at your actions.
 
" We don't have to. " Minhyuk smiled.
 
" YAH LEE MINHYUK. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU HUH? " you exclaimed.
 
" What's the use of school when we both are scoring above average marks." Minhyuk pouted.
 
" Because... You are complaison!" you wiggled your finger at Minhyuk.
 
" No... We shall have fun!" Minhyuk declared again.
 
" For how long? " you crossed your arms and demanded a specific date.
 
" Just 3 more days." Minhyuk said, his smile fading. You found yourself showing a disappointed look as well.
 
" OR... YOU COULD GIVE ME YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO PLAY WITH YOU!" Minhyuk exclaimed as he carried you by your waist and let you sit on the bed. With a cheeky smile, he started tickling you.
 
The room was filled with screams and laughters. Who knows how long it could last?
 
" M-minhyuk... S-stop..." you begged and started laughing again.
 
" CALL ME OPPA!" Minhyuk stated as he gave a weird stern looked that made you laugh even more.
 
You were right underneth Minhyuk who has been constantly tickling you for the past 30 minutes.
 
" Jun Haeeee!!! Call me opppaaaa!!!!" Minhyuk whined as he started tickling you again.
 
" NEVER!" you protested but ended up laughing with a whole lot of loud laughter.
 
" Really?" Minhyuk whispered in a husky voice beside your ear.
 
" Yes!" you laughed. Without warning, Minhyuk kissed your lips with much force. You gave in and kissed him back. The kiss was filled with all the emotions both wanted to show to each other, with this, their happy memories was sealed into their hearts.
 
" Oppa." you giggled after you broke the kiss.
 
" You kiss well." Minhyuk said seductively.
 
" You're not too bad as well." you said in the most y voice you had.
 
" Jeez. Are you asking for more?" Minhyuk smirked. You immediately shook your head as hard as you could.
 
" Come on. Let's eat something. I'm hungry." you said.
 
" Araso. What do you want, sleeping beauty?" Minhyuk asked as he got out of bed.
 
" I want a feast, my prince!" you giggled at your words. Minhyuk chuckled as he held your hand and dragged you down to the kitchen. As he started to cook, you couldn't help but put your hands around his waist, giving him the back hug he liked the most. Although he was cooking, you could tell he was smiling.
 
" Here's your omelette!!" Minhyuk said as placed a half burnt omelette on your plate. You frowned at the omelette.
 
" I see why guys like you work and girls like me stay at home and do housework. You can't cook." you said, purposely provoking Minhyuk.
 
" What?! Don't eat then!" Minhyuk groaned as he tried to take away your omelette from your plate. You stopped him the moment he reached over.
 
" But since I'm a nice person, I shall eat it." you chuckled.
 
Minhyuk laughed as you guys played over the table. It had been such a long time since you had such fun. Being with Minhyuk just made it better. You didn't want to go home, you didn't want to go back to school. You just wanted to stay here with him.
 
[ A/N I nearly cried writing this chapter since I know what would happen in the end. I can't bring myself to make them have much happy memories... It's so hard to write chapters like these... Oh well, it's hard to balance two fanfics and this project the teacher has assigned me and some of my friends to do. Oh yes, please do comment on how you feel about this story. Thanks a lot for these wonderful comments! They kept me going when I felt like stop writing!!!]