Day 7 - Finale

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

 

Day 7
 
Your vision was blur for a moment and your head felt like it weighed a ton. * Where am I?* Your head started throbbing again.
 
" She's awake!!!" a girl in white uniform walked forward. Immediately, more and more people started crowding around you.
 
" You're finally awake." a guy said.
 
" Where am I?" you asked although you clearly knew where you were. Where was Minhyuk? How about his house? How about that dance?
 
" Hospital. You were diagnosed with brain lesions. You were in coma for 6 months." the doctor sighed. " It's also a miricle that you're awake now but it's extremely important that you get your rest. You are still lacking iron in your blood."
 
" What is today's date?" you asked, not believing entirely in the doctor's words.
 
" January 8, 2013." he replied as he showed you his phone that displayed the date. You remember, exactly 6 months before, you started going out with Minhyuk.
 
" When did I do the surgery? I'm sure you would need my consent." you said as you sat up. You didn't hear what the doctor said when you noticed the ward's wall.
 
" You wondering who did this? It's the guy who gave us the consent to do the surgery. However, he stopped coming three days ago. He was popular among the nurses and everyone was quite shock when he didn't come because he never failed to come a day and pasted one post-it a day." the doctor explained.
 
" We should leave her alone, Doctor Nam." the nurse said as the two or them left the room.
 
 * Minhyuk. Minhyuk. Where? Where are you? So, all these was a dream? From when?* You stumbled out of your bed, removing a needle that was injected in your hand.
 
' To my girl...
You might be mad. You might be happy. As I promised, I will let you see my face when you wake up. Saranghae~
Love,
LMH'
You bit your lips from crying. * Smile. Smile. Don't ever cry.* Too late. You covered your mouth and sobbed silently as you read the post-its one by one.
 
' To my girl...
One month has passed. You're not awake yet. Look on your hand alright? This is our one month anniversary present. Saranghae~
Love, 
LMH '
 
You smiled like a fool while crying as you looked at your ring finger. You clearly recognize what it meant. Though you weren't sure if it was a dream, there was carvings on the ring ' 831. For you and for me~'
 
" M-minhyuk..." you sobbed as you squatted down.
 
You grabbed a jacket randomly from your bed as you started to run out of the hospital. Doctors and nurses called for you, but that didn't matter any more. You needed to find where he is. He needed to keep his promise, that he would be the first person you would see when you wake up.
 
" MINHYUK!" you screamed as you ran through the university in your hospital clothes.
 
" Jun Hae?" Eunkwang asked as he grabbed on to your wrists. Without greeting, you tried to shake off his hands.
 
" It's you right? Kim Jun Hae?" Eunkwang asked again. You stopped struggling and looked at him with tearful eyes.
 
" Lee Minhyuk. Min..." you panted.
 
" Minhyuk? I saw him walk towards his favorite hang out place. It's our reunion party after all. He wanted to visit the room the last time." Eunkwang explained.
 
" What roo..." you wanted to ask but you remembered, clearly.
 
- Flashback-
 
" Are you sure? You just might lose everything because of me." you whispered as you glanced warily at the girls who looks like they want to eat you up alive.
 
" I'm very sure. I won't lose everything because you are my everything." Minhyuk teased as he led you towards a room that you had passed by a few times but you couldn't be bothered to look inside since it was locked from the outside.
 
Minhyuk spun a combination on the lock. He waited for a while and spun another code on the lock.
 
" Why is there two codes?" you wondered.
 
" This room was dedicated to you. " he said as he led you in and close the door behind. The room was a simple music room with a grand piano at the corner.
 
- Flashback ends-
 
" The room he likes to play piano at?" Eunkwang said, afraid to let any secret out.
 
" Don't worry, I know which one you are talking about." you said as you shook off his grip and made a sprint towards that room. Your head felt lighter every second and as you ran, you felt some sort of liquid came in contact with your hand. You stopped for a while and looked at your hand. It was blood. You sighed and rubbed your nose, your hand was full of blood now. You simply left it there and continued running towards that room. All it matters was Minhyuk now.
 
You heard a familiar tune coming from the room. 
 
" Irresistible Lips." you mumbled as your shaky hands turned the combination. As you turned the combination, the music stopped. You made a few mistakes, resulting you to re-turn the combination a few times. It wasn't your fault since your eyes was starting to give you problems.
 
" LEE MINHYUK." you yelled as you barged open the door. The room was now empty. Even the post-its from what you remembered wasn't there anymore. Then you noticed, the window was opened.
 
" MINHYUK!" you yelled, climbing over the window and falling on the hard concrete floor. You noticed too, that your knee was bleeding. You didn't care about that either as you sprinted towards a tall guy, about the same height as Minhyuk.
 
" Minhyuk oppa!" you exclaimed as you pulled the guy to face you. It wasn't Minhyuk though. * Minhyuk?* You were on the verge of crying when you noticed a smiling Minhyuk across the road. He held a post-it on his hand. You smiled and ran towards him.
 
" BEEP BEEP!!!" loud horns were sounded as the truck speeded towards you. You didn't even had the time to think as you felt a hard push and you were thrown a distance away. You winced in pain as you watched the truck drive passed, not even stopping to see if he hit anyone. You screamed in horror when a bloody yet smiling Minhyuk looked up at you. Your head got even lighter as you moved towards him.
 
The throbbing sensation in your head suddenly stopped and your weak legs made you fall to the ground. You both reached out for each other but the distance was to much for you both. Minhyuk smiled at you slightly when his post-it that was in his hand flew away.
 
With that, two lovers that were not fated to be together or perhaps they were, could not even hold each other's hand for the last time. But what did the last post-it say?
 
' To my girl...
Marry me.
Love, 
LMH '
 
[ A/N Hope you enjoyed it! Okay, you may not have cried but oh well... I can't quite explain how she died but just think that she hasn't recovered fully and her body couldn't suffer so much injuries at once etc. like she was bleeding a lot and stuff... My first tragedy story. Do tell me how you feel it was!!! ]