Epilogue

A Change of Heart

 

“Hyung! Hyuuuunngggg!!!”

 

CAP looked up from his book just in time to see a unusually bright-eyed Niel run in, with Chunji and Changjo following closely behind, laughing uncontrollably.

 

The leader sighed and asked as the main vocalist tumbled onto the couch and rolled closer to his hyung to make space for the giggling pair.

 

“What is it this time?” He asked as Niel sat up. The boy looked the rapper in the eye, opened his mouth, and then closed it, trying to maintain a straight face. It didn’t work; after a few moments of watching him struggle, Niel burst out laughing too. The sight of his three dongsaengs rolling around on the couch laughing was vaguely exasperating, but at the same time, endearingly hilarious. (It also made him wonder whether the world had finally gone mad.)

 

CAP raised an eyebrow, a grin spreading across his face too. Before he could stop himself, he uttered a word:

 

“RickJoe?”

 

The sound of their ship name just sent the members into brand new bouts of gasps and giggles. For the second time in less than 5 minutes, the oldest boy sighed, “Guys… What did I say about shipping and eavesdropping on people’s relationships?”

 

“But they were just kissing, the door was open and—” Niel begun, but was cut off by an furious shout echoing from the bedrooms.

 

“What the— Whose camera is this????” at the sound of Ricky’s outraged voice, Niel let out a sound that sounded like a cross between a choke and a laugh before stuffing his hand in his mouth, trying to stifle their giggles. Beside him, Chunji and Changjo similarly attempted to regain their composures but were equally unsuccessful. Before they could hide their reddened faces and grins, a fuming, blue-haired boy came banging into the living room, face livid. CAP had long since decided that he was not going to get involved in this and moved to the armchair on the opposite end of the couch, eyes re-glued to his book.

 

When he caught sight of Niel and the other two, who were starting to shake with suppressed giggles, Ricky blushed, eyes narrowing dangerously.

 

“Ahn Daniel! Chanhee! Yah! Jonghyun!” he shouted before storming over. Chunji gave a high pitched squeal and the three ducked away in separate directions from his grabbing hands. Chanhee and Changjo ended up in a heap on the floor but the one Ricky was after was Niel, who squealed in a similarly high-pitched manner and tried to squirm away.

 

“Changhyun? Changhyun-ah, what is it now?” L.Joe’s annoyed voice came drifting down the corridor. Everyone paid no heed to it; They were trying to avoid being the receiving end of Ricky’s terrible wrath.

 

When the blonde finally came to the doorway of the living room, the sight that greeted him made him sigh.

 

“Byungari!!! SAVE ME!” Niel cried as Ricky pounced onto him, tugging at his clothes and wrestling him to the ground.

 

The boy gave a huff and leaned against the doorframe, the annoyance on his face fading slightly to give way to mild amusement as he watched his boyfriend pummel the brown-haired boy. Chunji and Changjo had somehow pulled themselves back on the couch beside CAP and were watching on, trying to calm down but without much success.

 

“Go Changhyun!” Changjo suddenly cheered, earning himself a punch on the shoulder by Chunji, who had re-stuffed his fist into his mouth to stop the giggles from escaping.

 

Finally, L.Joe got tired of watching and went over to pull kicking and shouting Ricky off Niel, who was screaming and laughing at the same time. The rapper shook his head in mock disgust as he dropped the blue-haired maknae, “Crazy. All of you.”

 

“Says the chicken!~” sing-songed Changjo.

 

“Yah, Jonghyun!” Ricky growled, making movements to get to his feet.

 

“The chicken’s boyfriend!~” the second statement sent Chunji and Niel into fresh waves of laughter. Despite himself, a smiled stretched across L.Joe’s lips. Ricky turned and caught him smiling and yelled, getting angry all over again.

 

“Byunghun!”

 

He shrugged, still grinning, “It’s pretty funny, and true. You are a chicken’s boyfriend.”

 

“UGH!!” The boy groaned and leapt up, face slightly red from embarrassment and tussling with Niel. He shot L.Joe a reproving glare for not siding with him and left, storming out of the living room.

 

The rest of the members managed to pull themselves together just as L.Joe made his way over to the TV and switched it on.

 

Niel clambered up the couch, squeezing in between Chunji and L.Joe, face suddenly worried.

 

“Hey, hey hyung?”

 

“Hmm?” L.Joe replied distractedly (he was flipping through the TV channels.)

 

“Won’t Changhyun be pissed that you… you know, betrayed him?” the boy said worriedly, with the air of a fan whose OTP was about to sink like a broken ship.

 

The trio watched as the blonde rapper shrugged nonchalantly.

 

“He’ll get over it.” They exchanged looks.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. He loves me too much to stay mad for long. Besides,” L.Joe shrugged and shot them a cheeky, sideways look, “He’s just being a baby. As usual.”

 

“YAH! BYUNGARI! I HEARD THAT!” an angry shout came from the room.

 

The three culprits relapsed into a heap of giggles and it wasn’t before long that L.Joe and CAP were laughing along too.

 

~

 

OMG FAIL EPILOGUE SOBS /shotdead

 

Hai guise, I'm back with the promised epilogue!! I know its corny and lame but it was the best I could come up with OTL SAWWRRYY ><

 

Anyway, once again, thank you all for reading and stuff!! I have exams coming up soon but I'm still writing so hopefully there will be more stories coming? idk, it all depends on whether I have inspiration to write anything or not ._.

 

@badvolkan91

Yayyy heehee! I'm glad you're happy~ Ikr RickJoe has got to be the cutest pairing ever out there!

Thank you soso much for reading too~~:D Hope to see you around:D

 

@OnlyForYa

Thank you, and I love RickJoe too!!

This story is complete now hehe:D So I guess I'll go tick the box, thanks for reminding me:D

 

@KPopChikk

Woahhhh what mystery murder?? O.o idk I have no idea what the people (ie the managers, the bosses) in the kpop industry are like but I don't think all of them are nice lol:P

THEY'RE SO CUTE RIGHT AHHHHH I love them together:D Well then I hop you liked this epilogue hehe:))

 

@j_n_y_f

Good luck! Give him a hard smack for me!

Textbooks are the most boring in the world!! I rather spend my days on tumblr scrolling through the Teen Top tag, honestly.

RICKJOE FTW I got tired of seeing them tug of war so I was like 'Now... KISS.'

Thank you!!!! and thank you too for reading this story:D

 

@waniesz

Thank you!! I will consider that haha~ But I think I want to experiment with other pairings, NielJoe is very tempting...mm

 

@RLteentopRickJoe21 

omo, I'm glad you liked it? haha!~

Then read it again!>< 

 

 

THANKS EVERYONE, LUV Y'ALL <33 So, until next time, BAI!!XD