-no title this time...sorry-

Confessions in Sand

Jae Eun's

"T-thanks..." I stuttered.

"No problem." he casually stated.

-

Min Young's

I squinted in the bright sunlight. Trust my parents to abandon me and run off to Paris on holiday, leaving me on some desolate beach...

I looked off into the far distance. Not far off, I saw a group of people mingling, with two distraught people keeping to themselves. Maybe I should go join them...

"Hey! I'm Min Young~ Nice to meet you(: "

A girl with long wavy black hair grabbed my arm and shot me a friendly smile. 

"Joo Yeon. Come on. Let's go play with the rest."

"Yah, Joo Yeon ah, snatching away the new one so quickly?"

I turned in the direction of the voice.

A guy with a sharp jawline and deep eyes smirked in my direction.

I blushed lightly.

"Like what you see? Kim Jonghyun's the name."

-

In my mind, I scoffed at him. Typical playboy type. 

-

In my heart, I was intrigued. I knew I liked him there and then.

-

Joo Yeon's

There was that guy. Although he stood with us, he didn't really interact or talk much, rather choosing to look out at the sea. He was so quiet, it was almost intrigueing in a mysterious guy sorta way.

I reached out at tapped him on the shoulder.

"Why don't you talk to us? What's so interesting about the sea anyway? It's just...blue. And big."

I shot him what I hoped was a bright smile.

"The sea...it's not just what you think it is..it's- forget it. I'll be going then." Key replied.

I saw him heading off to stand under some tree, quietly, with a camera in hand.

-

Sun Ae's

Sitting atop the tree, with my camera, taking in the view from up here. 

It was breathtaking.

It was good to feel the wind on my skin as well.

I lifted my face up to the sun.

It was at that moment that I lost my balance and tumbled out of the tree.

-

end

-

a/n: How was that? @ahhpigg sorry I'll add in the Junhyung and Jae Eun part tomorrow T.T Tonight have loads to do. My skin is suffering from the stress...