First Meeting

Confessions in Sand

A/N:

Hellos.

The OCs are decided(:

Or at least they had to be decided =.=

K.

-

OCs/Fictionals

Jung Sun Ae (sisters)

Jung Joo Yeon (sisters)

Kim Jae Eun( unrelated w/ Min Young...somehow when the apps came in for Ahhpigg and AlmightyWeiWei..they both picked the same last name...)

Kim Min Young(see above)

Some info on the characters: -see foreword-

P.S: The characters for Lee Taemin and Jung Sun Ae are cont. from my "prequel" fic. Hence their "past"...

Here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/24166/buried-love-taemin

So the first chap:

P.s you'll be able to tell the diff between personalities when I write in diff POVs

 

-

Joo Yeon's

Annyeong Haseyo! Jung Joo Yeon imnida~

Like every summer, we spend our holiday at our relatives' huge summer mansion by the beach. We've been coming ever since we were really young! Who's we? It's me and my younger (not to mention loner) sister. It was much better when we were younger, when she was still cheerful and bright. But somehow, ever since last year after she got back from some weird outing at some clock tower, she got really closed in and cold. No matter, I'm sure we'll have fun here! 

-

I heaved up my heavy suitcases, tapping my foot slightly impatiently. Wasn't there anyone to help us with them? Where are the staff? As usual, my dongsaeng, Sun Ae took hold of her luggage and (seemingly) effortlessly lifted her luggage up the stairs to her usual room. Hmph.

I yelled for the help to come get them. With one last huff, I stomped up the stairs after Sun Ae.

-

Sun Ae's

After I had put down my luggage, I grabbed my DSLR camera and slid the strap over my head, heading for the beach. The sky was gorgeously blue, perfect for my pictures. Even though it's beauty didn't exactly reflect my mood or heart, it still felt good to feel the breeze on my skin and the sand beneath my toes. I plopped down on the pristine, soft sand and took photos of the sky, the shining sea.

-

It was interuppted by a shadow blocking my camera lenses...

-

Lee Taemin. What are you doing here? 

-

Just his sight alone brings back all the memories. 

The guilt, the sadness, the hurt from past relationships. Everything.

-

Jae Eun's

I didn't really know what I was doing here...apparently I'd won some kind of crazy contest for a summer vacation by the sea. Taking a sip from the bottle of coke I had bought on the way here, I surveyed the surroundings. I saw two girls further down the stretch of white sand. One was silently sitting on the ground with a camera in hand and a scowl on her face. The other was talking animatedly to two other guys, while another guy stood brooding by the edge of the water. I was deciding on whether or not I should go over when someone tapped on my shoulder. I whirled around in surprise, almost tripping. An arm grabbed me before I fell though. I looked up at the person through my bangs. It was a guy....

-

"Hello. Name's Junhyung."