My neighbor?

The Guy Next Door

 

 
No one POV
You suddenly woke up from your slumber. You look at the clock. 03:23am. You wipe the sweat off your forehead and layed back to your pillow. Closing your eyes tightly, trying to sleep but failed.
 
Your POV
I got up from my bed, the light and sat on the desk where the window is infront of me. I open the curtain and saw your neighbor's window. It seemed like the light is and the curtains weren't closed. I saw alot of music instruments inside..
 
Just then, a guy, tall guy, brown hair and a very handsome face showed up, looking at a sheet of paper.. he seemed to be singing. I opened the window a little and finally I heard his voice. He have a nice voice which made my heart melts. I was just sitting here, staring and listening to him singing..
 
??? POV
I was just practicing for BTOB's new upcoming ballad song, 'Father'. I felt someone was watching me. I looked out my window and saw someone was staring me. I thought only one person lives next door? 
 
She was still staring at me.. I chuckled and waved at her
 
No One POV
 
You are surprised and quickly hid below the desk. Too shy. *Oh god. Did he saw me staring at him?!* you thought and quickly took a peek at him. 
The guy is showing you a paper written
"Annyeong ^-^" with  a blue marker. You blushed and hid back below the desk. The guy chuckled at your cute action. You quickly grab your sketch paper and took your pink marker then wrote a simple "Annyeong" back and show it to him. Then a few seconds, you took a peek again. 
 
"Don't be shy. My name is Lee Minhyuk, whats your name? :))"
 
"Kim Younggi"
 
"Are you new here? ^ ^"
 
"Yes. I'm miss.Park's niece"
 
"You can stop peeking now, Come out from under the desk. :>"
 
You put down the marker and sketch book. You bravely stood up with your eyes closed. You slowly open your eyes and saw the guy, Lee Minhyuk. He's chuckled at you as he waved. Since that you are too shy, you quickly close the curtain then jump onto your bed. You put your hand on your chest and felt your heart beating. *his face, his voice and all that emoticons that he wrote* 
 
You cover up your face with your blanket and tried to sleep but failed. A few minutes had passed and you heard his voice singing again.. You focus on the lyrics and somehow the lyrics are related to you. A few minutes later, your eyes are starting to slowly closing and finally you fell asleep with a smile.
 
  - the next day -
 
"Noona, noona~"
"Younggi-ah, Younggi-ah!" Your aunt shook your body and made your eyes flutter open. You saw your aunt's and brother's face close to you, looking at you. You quickly got up and looked at your watch revealing that you're late for school. "Uwaaaaaaa!! I'm late!" You screamed and jumped out from your bed and ran into the bathroom. Maru knocked your door, "Noona, I'll go first okay?" He said and you replied "Ne!" 
 
He went downstairs, grab his skateboard and took off to go to school. "Goodbye Maru, be safe arasso?!" Your aunt shouted and waved. "Arasseo ilmo!!". 
 
You, on the other hand, just finished your showering as you quickly tied your hair and something made you freeze. You look out the window and saw a paper saying "By the time you see this, Goodmorning~! =^•w•^=" You giggled when you see a drawing of a kitten.  
You just stood there, remembering about last dawn events, until your auny called which made you blinked and woke up from your fantasy
"A-ah, Neh ilmo!!"
 
  -------------------------------------
Yey! Minhyuk finally introduced himself to you! Well.. sorta.
Kekeke ^ ^v
Comment and subscribe! And for those who don't have AFF account, just patiently wait and continue reading • 3 •