Maru meeting Chanyeol

The Guy Next Door

 

 
 
Morning, the day was so bored.. You have nothing to do and simce today is saturday, you have no schooo. You look out the window and Minhyuk's curtains were closed. You sighed heavily. *Maybe he's at CUBE building* you thought.
 
You went downstairs and saw your ilmo talking on the phone. "Ilmo-ah" you called. Your ilmo put down the phone and look at you, "Neh sweetie?" 
"I'm going to work early today. I hvae nothing to do here.." you pouted. Your aunt nodded, "Sure sweetie..Your a good girl, i should appoint you as the employee of the month!" She giggled. I smiled at her, "Well, i'm going now ilmo. Take care" She nodded and continues talking on the phone. As soon as you walk out, "NOONA!" You turned around and saw your little brother Maru.
 
"Neh Maru?" You asked. "I wanna come too." You nodded, "Sure saengie" you continued walking while Maru was riding his skateboard, following you from behind. You two arrived at the cafe as the workers greeted you, "Your at work early" Chanyeol popped up from behind you. You giggled and pinch his waist, "Yah, you've been pinching me alot of time now" He pouted and puts his arm around your neck then whispers, "..And the first girl to piched me." You blushed and puts his arm away from you. Maru was pulling your sweater, smirking. Chanyeol laughed and gives you the apron. You wore the apron and walk to the cashier, ready to serve people
 
Chanyeol look at Maru, "You must be her brother" Chanyeol eyesmiled him ".....Yeap, and you must be her boyfriend." Maru said with a cold voice. Chanyeol ruffles his hair, "Anni. We're just friends. And soon will be her husband" Chanyeol joked which made Maru chuckled and looks at Chanyeol's hair, " ...You have a cool hairstyle" Maru complimented Chanyeol, "Really? I styled it myself, and i'll teach ya someday kid" Chanyeol realised that Maru is holding a skateboard, "Hey you like skating? Wah! Me too!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Your really cool Chanyeol-ssi" Maru smiled at him and remembered when Chanyeol said for being your husband someday. "..and I accept you to be my brother-in-law" Maru said and patted his back. (( A/N Remember? Maru is cold to everybody except for you and your aunt ^^ ))
 
Meanwhile, you at the counter were watching them and thinking what are they talking about, You cleared your throat calling Chanyeol, "Oppa. Order" you showed him a paper that wrote on what the customers are ordering. Chanyeol nodded and got back to work while Maru walks towards you and stood next to you. "Noona" he whispered. "Yea Maru?" "Chanyeol-ssi is really cool.."
 
After a few minutes of working, You heard someone . You looked at the floor and saw Maru sitting on the floor behind the counter. "Yah. What are you doing sitting on the floor, get up. It's dirty!" You nagged Maru. You care about your brother so much so sometimes you nagged him. Maru nodded and stood up. "I'm bored noona.." Maru pouted. Chanyeol ruffled his hair, "Aww~ well.. we need waiters here. Self-service are like 3 minutes ago" Chanyeol gave a smile to Maru. You blinked at Chanyeol. "Chincha? Noona, can I be.." "..sure" You smiled at him as Chanyeol removed the self-service sign.
 
 
  ---------------
Awww Maru you cutie!! ADSFGHJKL I wish he will be my boyfriend. he's one year older than me! 
*cough*omgMaruisa97liner*cough* 
Comment and subscribe xD
  -------------