We Meet again

The Guy Next Door

 

After a few hours of long working. It is late already and raining heavily. The day was tiring since Maru is the waiter, lots of girls came into the cafe just because of his good-looking face. He's bad at treating people though. You thought that he needs to lose his cold behaviour but, you can't change people, only themselves can change. 
 
"Noona, can I come with Chanyeol hyung? He's teaching me how to style my hair like him!" Maru popped up beside with a tired face but he's still have theenergy to be excited. You looked at Chanyeol and he's just untied his apron. You walked towards him, "Your going back home early" "Yea, your brother keeps bothering me to teach him on how to style hair" You nodded and looks at Maru, "Noona? Can i goo?" He pouted and finally you nodded.
 
The two of them walked outside but then Chanyeol camd back, "You sure your going to be okay?" He asked you as he opens up his umbrella. "Yea, i'm good" you smiled. Tell Maru to be  a good boy and don't come home late. He laughed and nodded then finally left the cafe. Younwere cleaning the counter. The customers are already gone and a few minutes later, you heard the door opened as you bowed down, "Annyeonghaeseyo, welcome to - " as you stand straight you were surprised. It's your neighbor and you were just.. speechless. Minhyuk waved his hand infront of your face and your eyes blinked many times. Minhyuk laughed and ask, "Can I get my order now?" He smiled. You nodded slowly then he stated his order and sat down on a table.
 
You finished making the drink and slowly walked towards him. With your face looking down. He chuckled a little looking at your action. You slowly set the drinks at the table and ran back then hide under the couter. *wait, why am i like this?? I thought i got over my shyful habit!!* 
 
A few minutes later, Minhyuk finished his drink and you still hiding under the counter. Minhyuk put his money on the counter and you heard the door closing. *his gone?* you phewed and got up. It's closing time. You locked all the doors and stood outside staring at the heavy rain. It was really dark and you forgot your umbrella. You knocked your head,*aishh.. how can i forgot?!* You pouted and felt a poke on your shoulder. You looked back and saw Minhyuk. You jumped and hid your face with your hand. "Need umbrella?" He smiled, "..Come on, our house is near" and their are no other choice for you and finally nodded. He stood near beside you and move his umbrella under you two. You two started walking with your hand still covering your face. You took one step far from him. He chuckled, he pulled you closer and put his hand around your waist. "You'll get wet by the rain" 
 
Your face got red and nodded. It was an extremely awkward moment for you. You two arrived at your house. You bit your lip and bowed, he chuckled and understood you "Your welcome" He said. "Bye, Younggi" Your heart beats 10 times faster when he called out your name. He ran to his home and you got inside. You put your hand on your chest feeling your heart beating. You ran upstairs and into your bedroom. You look outside your window and saw Minhyuk just removing his jacket. He looked at you and waved with a smile. Your eyes widen and he tooo out his paper and marker. 
 
"You should go to sleep :3" 
 
You took out your sketch book and marker too,
 
"Okay and.. thanks" 
 
"No problem. ^^ Goodnight! <3" 
 
You chuckled when you saw the heart and nodded. You washed your face brushed your teeth and finally crash to bed and got to sleep.
 
 
 
  ------------------------
Herro! New author here speaking,
How was it so far? Herro_Aegyo is actually a close friend of mine. I hope you guys will treat me well. 
Kamsamhamnida! Comment and subscribe!!