New School, New Job

The Guy Next Door

 

Your POV
The headmaster gave me the timetable and a paper with my class written on it. I bowed and thanked the headmaster. He nodded and gave me a warm smile.
 
No one POV
The students in your new class were patiently waiting for you. 
 
"Omo. Is she pretty?" "Is she smart?" "I heard she is from Busan.." "Doesn't she have a brother?"
A lot of questions were running through their mind. You walked into the class with a wiggly legs. You are very nervous as you look around the class. The teacher tapped your shoulder, "Your here, introduce yourself Ms.Kim" she said and gave you a smile.
 
The students.. or so called your 'new classmates' were waiting for your answer. You bit your lip then bowed. "A-annyeongh-haeseyo.. K-kim Y-Younggi imnida" You introduced yourself, stuttering. The students started clapping and some guys whistled at you. One student raised their hand and stood up. "Wa! Your so pretty!" The students laughed and you chuckled. "Kamsamhamnida" 
 
"You can sit their Younggi" The teacher pointed a desk at the backrow, near the table. You slowly walked to your seat and sat on the chair. 
  -----------
Class ended and it's time for recess. You grab all yoir books and stationary into your bag. A girl popped up infront of you, "Hello!"

You got startled and nodded, "he-hello" you replied. the girl giggled and ruffled your hair, "your so cute!" She giggled, "Oh, haven't introduced myself, my name is Choi Minhee!" She eyesmiled you. 
 
"Minhee-ah! Are you ready to go to the cafeteria?! I'm seriously h-" He stopped when he saw me and said, "Oh sorry for being impolite, I'm Sungjong" He gave me a female-like smile and made a peace sign with his hand. "Younggi, would you like to come with us to the cafeteria?" Minhee offered you. You nodded in acceptance. 
 You, Minhee and Sungjong were just talking and got to know each other. Sungjong even danced 'Electric Shock' infront of you and made you and Minhee laughed out loud.
 
After eating at the cafeteria. You are at your locker while Minhee and Sungjong got to class early. The bell rang and you quickly take your books and close the locker. You bumped onto someone while running, "Mianhe!" The person said to you but you just ignored him and continue to run to your class.
 
After the school ends, you met up with your brother. "Maru-ah, noona will go to ilmo's cafe okay? You just go first" Maru nodded and a few seconds later, a group of girls were screaming amd running towards your brother, "I still got the girls" He smirk and ran from all those girls. You are laughing at him. *oh Maru..* 
 
You arrived at your ilmo's cafe and found her talking with a few friends inside the cafe. "Ilmo" you called her. she look back and saw you, she stood up, "Oh Younggi-ah, are you ready to work?" You nodded and look at her friends, she giggled,"This is my niece, Younggi." You bowed "a-a-annyeong." "Younggi, this are ilmo's friends, but they are more to me than friends" she said and you smiled at her. She gave you the apron and you wore it. Your job is to be a cash register and taking orders from the customers.
 
Your POV
 
Taking orders was hard for me. Since i'm a shy girl.. My aunt told me that this job will help my confidence to be boost up and I believe in her. My first customer was an old lady and her grandchild. It was a complete success. But i stuttered when I asked for her order. She gave me an advice, she said, "Never seen you before here dear, are you new? If you are, try to smile next time when doing service to the customers" she smiled sweetly and gave me an extra tip/money.
 
After fot a few minutes, a guy came in from the back door, "Sorry i'm late!". He look at me and smiled, "Annyeong, you must be the new worker" He smiled. That voice.. wait, "emm.. aren't you the girl i bumped in at school today?" He asked. Your eyes widen, "I-i.."I said,  he chuckled,"Thats okay, i heard that your a shy girl. Don't worry, i won't hurt you. Lets be friends neh? My name is Park Chanyeol"

He gave me a smile and pinched my cheek which made me blushed.
"Kim Younggi" I introduced myself.
 
"Yah Park Chanyeol! Your late again!" My aunt knocked his head and I laughed. "Mianhe boss. You know.. practicing.." He pouted and made a peace sign hoping that my aunt won't be mad. "I understand that your an idol now, now then, start working!" She ordered him. "Arasso boss!" Chanyeol salute and quickly got to work. He's an idol? Wow. I should read magazines more.
 
No one POV
Chanyeol is a very great and sweet guy. He treats the customers very well and he makes the perfect drinks. After a few hours, it was almost closing time. You wiped every tables and counters. Chanyeol was cleaning the kitchen. The other workers got home already leaving you and Chanyeol alone, still working. After all of that is done. You and Chanyeol walk outside and you locked the door. 
You started walking back home when, "Wait!" He called you, "You shouldn't walk home alone at this time. Let me walk you home, neh?" He offered you. You thought of the many bad things will happened if you walk home alone like, robbers,weird guys, hobos and the worst, rs. So you nodded. You two started talking on the way home. "Chanyeol-ssi" "Oh, you call me Chanyeol and drop the -ssi thing" He chuckled. "or just call me oppa if you like.. or jagiya, yeobo.." you pinched his waist as he flinched and you two started laughing. 
 
"Chanyeol oppa" "Thats better" He eye-smiled you. 
"I heard my aunt said that your an idol.."
"You don't know? I'm from the group name EXO" 
"Aren't you worried that.."
"Paparazzis would see me? Or even my fans? Don't worry.. they won't mind. Besides, this part of town is kinda.. secret and nobody knows that I work at the cafe"
You nodded. You two started knowing each other more. Soon, you two arrived at your home. 
 
"Thanks for accompanying me oppa" You smiled
"No problem. It was fun talking with ya Younggi-ah" He bent down to you and poked your cheek and you giggled then pinched his waist again. You walk into your house and peek around and saw your brother sitting on the sofa, smirking.
"noona, who's that? Your namja chinggu?" he laughed
"Yah, he's just a friend" "riiiightttt~" 
"Whatever. I'm going to sleep" You ruffled his hair and walk upstairs.
"Noona got a boyfriend~~!" He sang. "Ijenan solo!" You replied.
 
  ------------------------
Kekeke, maybe your solo~ *sings* 
Lol jk,
Choi Minhee is just a fictional character.
Sungjong is the maknae of Infinite :) wah, Chanyeollie is here! ^^
  ------------------------