Moving

The Guy Next Door

 

Your POV
 
I came out from the cab and look around the neighborhood. The neighborhood looks quite  peaceful
and beautiful. I stare at the address paper to see if we are at the correct house. My little brother, Maru, came out from the cab and stood next to me "Noona, are we at the right house?" He asked while grabbing his skateboard. Just then, a woman suddenly ran towards me and hugged me "Younggi!!" She said, looking very happy. I chuckled, "Hello ilmo(aunt)" And hugged her back,
 
She released me from her hug, "Waa! My niece is very gorgeous! You have your mother's eyes!" She eye-smiled. My face fell when I heard the word 'Mother'. But i faked her a smile. 
 
My parents died from a car accident just weeks ago and i had been living with my little brother since then. My aunt insisted us to stay with her despite that we're still young, especially Maru and she's very lonely living alone in her house. She also needed help on her cafe.
 
My aunt looked at Maru and pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo! My Jae Joon is so cute and very handsome!" Maru just smiled and bowed, "Annyeong ilmo."
 
"Ah, lets go inside shall we?" She said and grab my luggage then went inside. Me and my brother followed. She lead us upstairs and opened a pink door revealing a very beautiful decorated room. Kinda like my style. 
 
"This is your room Younggi! Ilmo decorated and choosed the furniture just for you!" I looked at her,  "Thanks ilmo-ah" I smiled at her and walked inside. "Now lets go to your room Maru" She puts down my luggage, "and Younggi, You should rest! It has been a long trip!" She giggled and left the room. I agreed on what she said. I needed a rest.. the trip was very long.. 
 
No One POV
 
You closed the door, walks around the room and looks outside the window. Theres a house quiet near. The neighbor's window are closed with the curtain. *hello new neighbor* you thought and closed the curtains. You went inside the bathroom, washed your face then brushed your teeth. You lay on your bed and stares the ceiling. The bad memory flashed at your mind as your tear rolled from your eye. Then your brother knocked your door and enters your room. you quickly wipe off your tears. 
 
"Oh Maru, whats wrong?" You asked
"Home sick.." he said and sat beside you. You feel sad about him and you patted his head. "Noona, I miss omma and appa.." "Yea i missed them too.. Wheres ilmo?" 
"She's downstairs, cooking. noona, will I still be the kingka In my new school tomorrow?" You laughed at his question and ruffles his hair.
"of course you will! Your handsome and girls your age melts seeing you"
Your brother laughed, "I know right. I'm even prettier than my sister." "Yea yea.." "unlike her little brother, very popular in school." He teased you and you flicked his forehead "Yah. Don't get too far" He chuckled.
 
You and your brother went downstairs and ate dinner. Your ilmo explained that you will be working in her cafe starting tomorrow after school. She even explained where you'll be studying. After all of that had finished you went upstairs and got to sleep.
 
  -------------------
So? How is the first chapter? Do not worry! Minhyuk will come on chapter 2! Kyaa~! <3 x)
Comment and subscribe! ^-^
  -------------------