The silence gift

My Boo Is All I Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I always wondered… what made me love to be home early after such a long tiring day of working and been seating my in the office for ten hours long. I’m not fond to be like this before. But now, after years…I don't need to long pondering to get the answer. As clear of the fact, only one thing could instantly cure my jaded state and depleted spirit… is My Boo.

To tell the truth, actually I don’t know whether he loves me or not. When I proposed him to be my lover three years ago after two years living together, his simple replied of ‘yes’ that had kept us to be in this relationship. I don’t know… but my hunch strong said; probably he felt threaten if he would losing a shelter if he rejects me.

Well…I've known as a ruthless man by people around me. But with this one person, I don’t think I could put one finger to hurt him. Even he won’t pay the feeling that I've shown him the same way, I still would keep him with me till he compel to.

Sound tyrannical? Yes I am. But who care? My Boo is all I wanted.

Today, I'm home late than usual, as my annoying-persistence business partner, Kim Heechul, was bugging me to join his company anniversary party.

“I’m home…” I voiced once the door opened, and reveal the face that I’d anticipate to see for this whole day.

As usual, he just wore this kind of unreadable-expressionless face. Those big-doe like eyes of him where I swear could put anyone in phantasmal state, were staring at me. I smiled and leaned closer to him; hand flipped the strain of his raven black hairs that blocking his pretty eyes from my view.

“Miss me?” I whispered against his ear. And here we go… the effect that I expected. His face turned crimson red instantly, his eyes dropped down on his fumbled hands that playing the helm of his shirt.

So I guess… he shy? There’s no expression on his face besides his utterly silence response, short answer of ‘yes-no’ and a slight nod or shook of head. But good thing is, up till now I still able to catch up to read his body language. If not, I won’t be able to get any slightest hint what he had been keeping in his beautiful small head; even it just a bit though.

“Have you had your dinner?”

He shook his head slightly. Cute…

“It’s already late of night. Why you didn’t having your dinner yet?”

“…………”

“Did you waiting for me?”

“……yes……”

I couldn’t help but chuckled. After such a long day waiting to heard this soft voice; only that being uttered to me, nonetheless that sending a warm feeling inside my chest by his cute boldness.

*

I eyed those smooth hands of him as it meticulously scooping the rice into my bowl.

“Yunnie…” He called me by the name that I asked him to use when we started our relationship, in a soft-lowed voice of him.

“Hmm?” I shifted my eyes to his stiff-rigid face.

“Tomorrow…are you going to be late?”

How rare…for him to asking me that kind of question out of sudden. That simply put me in bliss.

“Probably…since there have a lot of mess that my subordinates miss looked recently. Why?”

His eyes trailed down back onto dining table. “Nothing.”

“Is there have something you want to tell me?”

“No.” Just like I expected; that answers was given to me.

“Baby…you know if there has something you want to let me know, just say it.” I gently pulled him to sit on my laps, and hands possessively circled around his petite waist. “…since that priceless voice of you is rarely been heard. I'll feel glad to listen to every single word you would say.” I tilted his head to locking his eyes with mine.

I couldn’t read his face. He only stared at me with those big-adorable eyes of his. That kind of looks…. really testing me. Closed the gap, my lips caught his pouty plump lips. I sensed his body tense, seemed surprise. As usual, he not refused, but just let me be.

‘He loves me…’ that thought alone brought a careless smile on my face; even I'd sound like try to assuring myself. I parted our lips-locked and thumb caressed those pouty lips which now turned more reddening due to my kissing work.

“Ah, now I feel I want to eat something else.” I muttered teasingly. I know he knew what I meant as I caught his rigid face flushed in redness. “So, may I?”

He shook his head vigorously. Oh my….how cute.

“Why I can’t?”

“…I...I want to having my dinner.”

I laughed, enjoying the moment of teasing. “Okay…I will let you have your dinner. I don’t want My boo to be so skinny when I hug him next time.”

He didn’t reply, but just bit his reddish bottom lips with eyes looked down to his folded hands on my chest.

*

“Sir, today’s meeting just been cancel? It being postponed since one of our old shareholder, Mr Kang can’t attend today.”

My brows up upon heard what my secretary, Tiffany, just informed me. “Why not telling me earlier?”

Her face cringed at my stern voice. Like I could help it; that’s just my real face. I don’t know why only if I’m around my Jaejoong my nerves seem lulled by the sweet strange aura he have. He always made my mind unreciprocated with my action.

“I’m sorry sir… Mr. Kang just informed me this morning. He got something emergency come up out of sudden.”

I waved my hand dismissively in ‘it’s okay’ gesture. She nodded and walked out from my room.

I looked at my watch. It shown the time where Jaejoong had just finished his lesson for today; his daily schedule just nailed freshly in my head. Probably the chauffeur I hired already fetching him from school.

I snapped. Well, this meeting cancellation was not that bad. I could go home early and spend more lovey-dovey moment with my Boo.

With that thought, I grabbed my briefcase and my suit coat that hung on the stand before headed out of my office; ignored the tens head that bowed on my way like I’m kind of the most feared man in this building. Hmm... probably, since I’m the building’s owner. And plus the business that I'd run… kind of shriveling people who really know it.

*

I harshly grunted as current situation brings frustration boiling in my blood. The car in front of me was moving at a snail-pace, testing my patience. I was about to sound the second honk when my eyes caught a familiar small figure on the other side of road - stood in front of the row of the shops.

Jaejoong? I blinked my eyes; making sure I’m not mistaken. But I knew well that small figure; too well even with just one glance.

My mind immediately functioned in thought what he was doing there when he supposedly in his way home right now. And where the heck the hired chauffeur I send to him?

This time I slower my car and halt at the edge of the road. I eyed him from distance.

It was weird…since he never going out without informs me beforehand. And what could be more surprise than this, when my eyes caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter