the trip and arivings!!

When we met at home

(they are on the same plane)

SHINee's POV

"Ok, so, we, SHINee, have to sit in the economy class???" said Key.

"Oh, no, I'm not sitting there!!!" I'll just go pay for myself to get in the St class." said Jonghyun.

"Let me come with you!!!! please! I'll die if I stay here!!!" said Key. They left to find better seats.

"Whatever you guys, at least we can get up and stretch our legs." said Taemin and Onew at the same time. Then they looked at each other and laughed so hard the other passengers looked at them. When Minho told them to shut up, they laughed all the more harder.

"Ok, lets check in with the manager." said Minho. His phone started ringing, he answered it with a hello, listened a bit and almost dropped the phone.

"What's up with Minho?" said Taemin.

"I don't know...let's ask him.......Minho? Are you ok?" said Onew.

"Mh...mh..my...my mom..." he couldn't breath anymore, " my mom left!!! She told no one where she would go!!! Though they think she went to NYC..."

Key and Jonghyun came back with upset faces. Key moaned, "We couldn't find some seats... whoa... what's up with Minho?"

The sound of static filled the air, and them a voice said, "Passengers, we will be landing in Charlotte in 5 minutes, please put on you're seatbelts! Thank you and have a good time in the area. And watch out for the crowds" 

 Rachel's POV (after announcement). 

" Crap, so mom was right... there are a lot of people that are my fans in Charlotte/Hickory."

The voice was not static here because she was sitting in the high class seats, "We are landing! For whoever the crowds are for, congrats!!"

She got off the airplane, and people started screaming, "Rachel Lee, welcome home!!!"

SHINee's POV   

"Wow, I thought we were going to be outcast here. How did all these people know we were coming?" said Onew.

"Umm... Onew... I have a feeling they aren't cheering for us... do you hear what they're saying?" said Minho.

"Yeah, they're saying.........Welcome home......Rachel Lee?? Who is she?" said Key.

Jonghhyun was a step ahead of them, he pulled out his phone and typed Rachel Lee. " Well aprently she's a famous pianist, and singer, and she is just finished Juilliard School of Music, of 4 years, and she is taking a break... well she won't get much rest with these pe..." he didn't finish what he was saying when...

"Thank you, everyone for your warm welcome..."

Rachel's POV     

"...As I was saying, thank you again, and I would like it if you would all go home and wait... I'll do a few shows for you, and I'll sign for fans, but for 3 or so weeks i would like it if you ignored me. Thank you again, that is all."

She got off the stage, and started walking, a few people still ran to her, but the look that she gave them told them to stay away. Then she say a group of guys, all with their hoods on and even though they were inside, they had their glasses on. She went to them. And asked, "Hello, as you should know, my name is Rachel Lee, and i would like to know why you are wearing hoods and glasses? especially here." they tried to ignore her, but she kept asking the question over and over until...

SHINee's POV 

"Ok guys, we are the Shining SHINee!!!!" they all said at the same time, and then bowed. They could see that she was supprised... she was so suprised that she fainted... everyone stared at them, or shall i say glared at them. So they took her to a hospital. Where she recovered and took them to her house