At the SMent main building

When we met at home

"Wait, what?!" said a loud voice.

"Thats, right, i want you guys to take a 5 week break, in a town in America." a deep voice said.

"Ok, first, why do we have to do this? and second, where are we going?" said the loud voice.

(outside the room)

"Oh!!!! we're going to be taking a break!" a voice with a musical note to it said.

"Really, Taemin, be reasonable, why do you think so?" said another voice.

"I don't know! that's what i'm trying to hear! so please be quiet, hyung!" said Taemin.

(back in the main room)

"Ok, so, forget why we're doing this, but, we're going to a city in North Carolina? And where exacly is this city?" said the loud voice.

"Jonghyun...sigh... you're going to a city called, Hickory." said the deep voice."

"Never heard of the  place..." said Jonghyun.

"That's why we wanted you guys to go there. And i really hope no one hears of this... we must keep it a secret! Do you understand? You too, guys! Yes the ones listening at the door!!!" said the deep voice.

the door creaks open...

"Ahh, Manager Ma, how did you know?" said Taemin.

"Ahh, how could he not know?" said a really deep voice.

"I see you know what goes inside the head of a manger, Minho." said the manager.

"Yes, I sent Taemin to see if what i thought was correct... I see that i was correct!" said Minho.

"Ok guys, go and pack up!"