This is Just a story!

~Once upon A December~

"Sulliiiii, You are late" Krystal said while pointing to her watch.

"I'm sorryyyy" Sulli smiled.

"what made you so late?" Krystal went to the vacant table in the corner of the cafe.

"Nothing,I just forgot about time haha" Sulli followed her.

"What do you want to order young lady?" Krystal asked.

"Hmm Ice cream"

"ok wait I will pay"

"No no I will do it"

"It will be your Birthday soon how can I let you pay" Krystal winked.

Sulli laughed. Krystal is her best friend.she always act like sulli's sister. Five minute later she came back with two ice creams.

"Happy birthday little girl" Krystal shoved a bit Ice cream in sulli's mouth.

"Yah!! hahahaha"

"so what do you want to do for your birthday?"

"I don't know, I'm not sure Mom and Dad let me leave the house in that day" Sulli rolled her eyes.

"Why? Is it because of you brother?" Krystal sighed.

"I think so."

Sulli doesn't even remember her brother. she just know he got lost on his Birthday.

"But that's for 10 years ago! something bad happened.That doesn't mean it will happen to you too!" Krystal said with anger.

"It's also because of the old stories here" Sulli said while telling her to lower her voice.

"What stories?! lame stories. don't tell me you believe those stuffs, look..." Krystal picked out a newspaper from her bag and point to the first title.

"Old woman had been found"

Sulli keeped on reading.last night the police found old woman who was already dead almost 1 month ago cause of heart attack.

"Who said no one can leave the town? Then how the hell some peole leave the town in the summer?!" Krystal said while put on a mock face.

Sulli sighed, she was right.

No one believe old stories these days but her parents.

"I think I should talk to my parents" sulli said.

"Yes you should" Krystal smiled.

Krystal hold sulli's hand "Even if something gonna happen I will be there to protect my only friend" Krystal said then start laughing.

"Yah! that wasn't funny at all" Sulli said but she laughed too.

 

This old story was too childish to make people believe it these days...