Necklace

~Once upon A December~

 Nothing happened on her birthday and the days after that so she was free again. She didn't try to talk to her parents, the only thing she wanted was going out and see her friends specially Krystal.

Sulli needed to tell her about her birthday wish, she couldn't stop thinking about that.

She was waiting for her in the park.

Krystal walked behind her and covered sulli's eyes. "I missed you little girl." Krystal said.

"I'm not a little girl." Sulli laughed and hold her hands. "I missed you more Krystal."

Krystal sat beside her on the bench and gave her a gift.

"Oh my God, Krystal…" Sulli smiled happily and took the gift. She opened the red box, inside it there was a necklace. "It's so…beautiful" Sulli stared at it.

It was simple but really beautiful. It was like a shining tear which a black snake was wrapped around it.

"Do you like it?" Krystal asked.

"Of course. I LOVE it."

Krystal smiled. "How is everything with your parents?"

"Don't ask. It's not good at all. I'm going to leave them soon" Sulli sighed.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'm not sure yet." Sulli said while playing with the necklace.

Krystal knocked sulli's head "Don't be a fool. You can't leave the house."

Sulli rolled her eyes; Krystal was acting like an old sister again.

"If you want a place to stay you can live with me" Krystal said.

Sulli looked at her with widened eyes "really?!"

"Yes really." Krystal smiled.

Sulli wrapped her hands around Krystal's neck and hugged her tight. "I love you Krystal, you are my angel."

 Krystal pushed her a bit to make her let go then smiled with concern. "Your parents will hate me"

Sulli pouted "They won't know."

"Ok then I'm waiting for you tonight. Pick your stuffs too." Krystal stand up. "Sorry I have to go now, see you tonight ok?" Krystal waved and walked away.

Now she should plan for running away.

"Damn it I forgot." Sulli said out loud.

She forgot to tell Krystal about her birthday wish. "I will tell her tonight."

Sulli looked at her necklace. "Wow I didn't realized it has also red color in it."