Oil Park

~Once upon A December~

Sulli was sitting on her bed. She didn't want to leave home at night but it was already 10pm and she wanted to leave no matter what.

She holds her suitcase close and waited to make sure her parents already slept.

Sulli opened the door slowly and went downstairs. Everywhere was quiet and dark.

She looked around the dark house wishing that it be last time she is here.

She didn't even want to think if she will miss her parents or no, will they even look for her too much.

 

 

She was never at Krystal's home before and she was excited that she can finally see it.

Walking through the dark made her shiver but it was ok. She starts singing a song to avoid thinking about weird things.

Krystal's house is in the suburb so Krystal said that she will come to pick her up.

 

"Yah Krystal where should I wait for you?" Sulli almost yelled through the phone.

 "Keep walking across the oil park I will come soon" Krystal said.

"Ok I will wait you there" Sulli pouted.

"Don't go to the park. It's dangerous at night."

"Aish I got it." Sulli hanged up.

 

 

Sulli kicked a little stone un the ground "she always telling me what to do. Here or in the park there is no difference."

She went to the park. Oil Park was the first park in this city, a big famous park.

"Here is like a dark forest at nights" Sulli looked around then sat under a tree.

She hugged her knees. It was really scary to be here alone.

It was 11pm but Krystal wasn't here yet.

She tried to ignore all weird sounds. Finally she helps it and she fell asleep.

 

~~

 

In the other side, Krystal was looking for her around the park but Sulli wasn't there…