January

~Once upon A December~

 

It was the first days of January...

An old woman had been lost the seventh of December. Everyone were sad but Kinda they were calm. Now they had one year left to live in peace and That old woman was already about to die.

Two Days later  Sulli  will be 18, sooner or later her parents wanted to tell her everything.It was hard but they had no choice.They wanted to protect her no matter what is the cost.

Her brother have been lost on his 18th Birthday.They didn't want it to happen to her too.

People may forget everything for 1 year but they could never forget it.

 

she was sitting under a tree in the backyard and writing in her diary. She loves writing, she wantes to be a great author.

 

Dear Diary~

It will be my Birthday soon.I can't wait for it. I'm so excited.

18 is a really important age.I want to invite all my friends for my birthday.

I'm gonna leave this town soon and travel...

 

She couldn't finish it cause her mother called her. "YES MOM?" she shouted.

"Darling can you come here please?"

She went to the kitchen, her mother was sitting on a chair waiting for her.

"Dear,me and your father want to talk to you tonight so can you come home sooner?"

"Mom I'm gonna hang out with my friends I'm not sure if I can"

"It's really important sulli..."

Sulli looked at her mom. she could see sadness,pain and worry in her eyes and worn face.

she wanted to say something but her phone start ringing. "Hey sulli! where are you? you are already late!"

"Oh hey Krystal, I'm sorry I will be there soon"

 

she sighed and looked at her mom again "Mom I'm so sorry...maybe next time ok?" Sulli kissed her cheek.

she didn't let her mother to say something and left the house.She wanted to be with her friends all the night.

 

She was happy,she wasn't a kid anymore, she was free to do anything. Now she was able to break the boundaries of her limits...