Dinner

Nam Woohyun - Park Chorong One Shots / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I got a day off today after we performed at our group 6th anniversary yesterday. It was a big day for us who always worked our off until now. Reaching sixth years as an idol group without any scandal, bad gossips, or hiatus mode isn’t easy at all. Competition between groups, outstanding newcomers that always took away fangirl’s attention...

 

All of our hardwork paid with all of our fans’ love who always standing in our path with us. And yeah, I cried yesterday when we sang our encore song. I felt their love and I heard their cheers for us. I saw my parents, my school friends, my idol-friends, and there she was, sitting with my other idol-friends singing along and she never stopped to wave our identity light stick. She saw me, I smiled...

 

Today, right after I opened my eyes I received a call from her.

 

“Yeoboseyo,” I answered with my hoarse voice. I nearly lost my voice.

 

“Ya, is your voice because of yesterday’s concert?” She asked.

 

“What do you want from me?” I replied.

 

“So… is this the way you talk to a lady? Tsk…”

 

“Hey! You got my eyes opened widely instead of sleeping peacefully today. It’s kind of strange though…”

 

“Strange?”

 

“You never call me this early except you have a problem and you want me to fix that.”

 

“No, I don’t have any problem today. I’ll treat you dinner today.”

 

I shocked. She asked me for a dinner? Really?

 

“You sure?”

 

“I am.  We should celebrate the successful concert!” She said cheerfully.

 

“Instant ramyun at Seven Eleven?” I still couldn’t believe it. We were known each other for years, but this is the first time she asked me for a dinner. She always asked me out for lunch or brunch.

 

“I’m not that stingy. So, we’ll meet at Butterfinger tonight. Bye!”

 

After I heard her words, I couldn’t sleep anymore. I was too excited with that. I finally would have a dinner with the girl who took my heart away since years back.

 

Park Chorong. My hoobae in this music industry, she debuted a year after mine. Infinite’s former dorm was in the same building with hers, so we often meet outside filming location if we had the same schedule.

 

It’s been a long time since I fell in love for the last time. Last time I got crush was before I debuted. And then she came. The first time I saw her in real life was at the backstage of music show. Her group was a rookie back then. She greeted to us and introduced her name to us. Then I found out that we’re same aged friends, that’s made us feel no longer awkward.

 

We slowly getting closer. We shared our thought and we shared our laughter. I was happy.

 

 

 

 

:::

 

 

“This is the first time you treat me a dinner, and it’s in a fance place.” My lips kept hanging on my ears.

 

“It’s because you’re happy and I’m happy too!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter