Perfect Day

Nam Woohyun - Park Chorong One Shots / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Nam Woohyun?” Chorong roamed into their waiting room.

 

“Chorong? I thought he’s with you.” Hoya replied as he bowed to Chorong.

 

“No. okay then, I must go. Bye!” Chorong bowed to all Infinite members in their waiting room. Except Woohyun, of course.

 

Park Chorong, the leader of girl band named A Pink. Park Chorong, Nam Woohyun’s girl friend. Today was their 2nd year’s anniversary and today was Music Core recording. Both of the groups are comeback at the same time. That’s makes Nam Woohyun and Park Chorong happy, they could meet at the backstage in easier way. Without some equipment for disguise themselves from public.

 

They had been dating for two years, but they still hide their relationship from public. Actually, that was her who doesn’t want public is knowing their relationship. She was too scared of his fans. She didn’t want his career stopped because of their relationship. Only their group members and their companies know about their relationship.

 

Nam Woohyun wanted their relationship known by public. He wanted to be like Yong Junghyun and Goo Hara who didn’t need to hide from public. His company gave him the freedom. But her girlfriend didn’t want to.

 

“Choi Sulli! Did you see Nam Woohyun?”

 

“I saw him with all of s on the stage. Why, Eonni?”

 

I saw him on the stage too, Sulli. But it’s thirty minutes ago, Chorong thought. “Nothing. Thank you, Sulli.”

 

Chorong kept looking for Woohyun in every room in the studio and kept asking everyone she had met there. Zero. She still couldn’t find Woohyun. She really wanted to meet Woohyun at that time, that was because on the last night Woohyun told her that he wants to say something important to her after he completed his work with his group. Thirty minutes had passed after Woohyun completed his stage. Actually, Chorong wanted to meet Woohyun after his stage is done, but she couldn’t meet him because it was her stage after his stage performance.

 

“Chorong Eonni! Where’ve you been? We’re looking for you. We’re going to do closing now, Eonni. Come on!” Yookyung immediately shouted for her Eonni.

 

Chorong stopped her steps, turned and looked at Yookyung. “Oh, okay.”

 

Chorong followed Yookyung to their waiting room and then walked to the stage. All the artists would do a closing stage for the show. A Pink was one of the top contenders at that weeks, therefore they should be on stage to listen to the result.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter