Silly

Nam Woohyun - Park Chorong One Shots / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Park Chorong

Are you free this afternoon? If you’re free, let’s go to the coffee shop. My treat!

 

To: Park Chorong

I’m free today. Let’s go out. Be ready in 30 mins, I’m going to pick you up. ^^

 

From: Park Chorong

Okay. Actually, I want to pick you up, but if you want to pick me up, it’s okay. See you in 30 mins ^^

 

To: Park Chorong

Don’t come here, you’ll end up playing alkkagi with Sungjong for hours. Just like the last time you came here. Okay, see you! ^^

 

Nam Woohyun was sleeping at that time, but suddenly his eyes were opened widely when he read the message on his phone. That message from Park Chorong instantly could make Nam Woohyun wake up from his nap. He rushed out from his bed, causing his roommate; Kim Sunggyu throwing tantrums when Woohyun accidentally stepped on Sunggyu’s legs.

 

“Ya! You rascal! It hurts, you know!” Sunggyu yelled.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyung. I’m in rush.” Woohyun replied.

 

“Whatever. Where are you going?”

 

“I have to change my clothes and get ready to go out.”

 

“Count me in!” Sunggyu interested when he heard word “go out” since it was their day off with no schedules. He jumped out of bed and looked into his wardrobe, get ready to go too.

 

“No. You are not allowed to cling on me this time. I have a date!” Woohyun quickly pushed Sunggyu from wardrobe.

 

Sunggyu smirked. “You really know how to make your day not boring. Who? Chorong?” Sunggyu was continuing to lie down on his bed while looking at his roommate was busy.

 

Woohyun chuckled and turned his head to Sunggyu. “I’m not a two timer. Of course, she’s Park Chorong.”

 

“Ya, what the heck! You aren’t his boyfriend, yet you really brave to say you aren’t two timing her?”

 

“Shut up. I will be his boyfriend. Soon.” Woohyun threw a towel to Sunggyu. “Hyung, you better sleep again before I throw something else on your face.”

 

Sunggyu chuckled. “Good luck then. She has a lot of fanboys among the idols. You know Suho from EXO-K ? He has crush on her.”

 

Woohyun knew Suho has a crush to Chorong, Woohyun knew it well. Because Chorong talked about Suho for a few times when she was with Woohyun. Woohyun threw another clothes on to Sunggyu. “Shut up!”

 

Sunggyu just laughed helplessly seeing mad at him. He knew he was succeed to make Woohyun jealous and he hopes Woohyun could make faster step before another Chorong fanboys are coming.

 

 

 

______

 

 

 

Click. Chorong opened the intercom and she saw Woohyun face there; smiling like an idiot.

 

“Wait there. I’m going to put my shoes on.” Chorong waved her hand smiled to Woohyun.

 

“Don’t worry, just take your time.” Woohyun replied.

 

Chorong turned the intercom off, she then put her shoes and open the door. She saw a tall figure in front of her smiling sweetly to her.

 

“Ready?” Woohyun asked to her.

 

“Yes I am! There’s a new coffee shop at Hongdae, Suho suggested me and told me to go there yesterday.”

 

Woohyun frowned. “Suho?”

 

“EXO-K’s leader, he’s our chingu, you know. He’s 91 liner also.”

 

“You’re talking about Suho these days.”

 

“Why? He’s my friend, is it strange to talk about him? I know him before we debuted actually. And I met him a few times at the backstage.”

 

Suddenly Woohyun remembered what Sunggyu said to him before. Suho has a crush to Chorong. But maybe Chorong didn’t realize it yet because they were close before they’re debuted. And maybe Chorong didn’t realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter