Stupid Favour.

Dance Class.

 

OMO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE THE LONGEST TIME!
I ran out of internet :c please forgive me ;A;
Anyways, heres chapter 4
Dae finally talks to Zelo.. WHATTT?? LOL :3
ENJOY!!!!!! <3333 -sorachannn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Introduce me to him" 
 
"T-to Zelo?"
 
"Yea, could you do that for me please?"
 
I hesitate to answer his question. Do I really want to help him? But I'm his friend, why wouldn't I?
 
"You could like ask him to eat lunch with you or something right?" he continues.
 
Daehyun really likes him and for some reason that really bothers me. I guess that's a given since he's the first person I met in this school. I feel a stronger connection towards him than anyone else in the school. But I know I have to do it. Even though deep down in my gut I have a feeling like it's not the right thing to do, I have to; for Daehyun.
 
"Yea, sure thing hyung. I'll ask him next period to join us for lunch tomorrow" I reply, trying my hardest not to studder.
 
The moment Daehyun hears my answer, his whole face lights up and he flashes me one of his breath-taking smiles.
 
"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Jongup!" he squeals and quickly pulls me into a tight hug.
 
The bell rings for third period and I pull myself away from him, slightly embarrassed since Youngjae, Himchan, and Bang are now staring at us.
 
"Woah man Daehyun, I never knew your voice could go so high!" says Younjae, smirking as he notices my red face.
 
"Shut up dude, come on Jongup lets walk to class."
 
"Huh? oh okay hyung" I answer. I stand up and grab my bag as I wave goodbye to my new friends.
 
Daehyun and I walk side-by-side as we slowly make our way to the dance studio. 
 
Why am I doing this again? I wonder, second-guessing my own decision.
 
I continue to walk beside him, our shoulders brushing from time to time. Then I remember his warm, dashing smile and his soft chest against mine as he held me in his arms, and I start to realize why.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
Well, at least I thought I did. 
 
Fourth period is now approaching and I still haven't asked Zelo about lunch. I guess you can say that I'm procrastinating and trying to avoid the whole situation but, it's really hard to when Daehyun keeps waving at me from the other side of the room. Once again I ignore his wave and turn away. 
 
Why do I keep staring?
 
"Hey hyung, is something wrong?" I hear a voice ask.
 
I turn to my left to see Zelo standing beside me. He doesn't wait for an answer and proceeds to sit next to me.
 
"Third period is finally over and Mrs. Lee said we get a 15 minute break!" he adds.
 
"Oh really?" I respond, trying to toss in as much enthusiasm as possible. I like Zelo, he's a good kid; a friend. But this favour, this stupid friggen favour, is making me forget that he is.
 
Well, no regrets now Moon Jongup. Let's get this thing started.
 
"Hey, where do you go for lunch Zelo? I never see you."
 
"Oh that's because I go home for lunch. My house is about 3 minutes away from school so eating at home is more convenient for me."
 
Perfect.
 
"Zelo, would you like to eat lunch with me tomorrow?"
 
---------------------------------------
 
"Man it's so cold!" yells Zelo as we make our way towards the school gates. We just took a little longer today to get changed, but the school ground was already almost empty.
 
The air is freezing since there's a strong breeze. It's not snowing however, there is still ice and snow on the ground from before. Well it's a good thing I have my super warm jacket and red scarf. Zelo's wearing a blue bubble jacket, a red mask, and yellow mittens. His outfit is so bright against the vast white and reminds me of  a little preschooler.
 
"Sometimes I forget you're my age" I joke as we walk down the deadly school steps. 
 
"Jongup!" someone shouts from behind.
 
Zelo and I immediately halt and I turn around to see Daehyun jogging over towards us.
 
Ugh really? You're the last person I want to see at the moment.
 
Daehyun notices that we've stopped, starts to speed up his pace and quickly goes down the stairs.
 
"YA hyung, careful not to -
 
-THUD-
 
- slip" I finish, face palming myself. 
 
I look back at Daehyun on the floor and I extend my arm out to help him up, but someone beats me to it.
 
"Uh, oh man that's so embarrassing. Thank you so much" Daehyun says shyly to his crush as he holds his arm to help him up. He scratches the back of his head as his face turns brighter than a tomato.
 
"No problem umm..."
 
"Daehyun! Jung Daehyun"
 
"No problem Daehyun" says Zelo, smiling with his stupid annoyingly adorable dimples. "Oh I remember you, you're Jongup's friend right?" he adds.
 
I flinch at the sudden sound of my name. 
 
"What? Oh yeah, Daehyun's my hyung" I answer with a forced smile.
 
"Well then, I'll leave you two alone. Bye Jongup, bye Daehyun-hyung, nice meeting you!" Zelo says, giving me a wink as he leaves.
 
"Wait!" Daehyun shouts, but Zelo is too fast and is already through the school gates.
 
The wind blows as the two of us stand on the steps, adding a whole new level of quietness and awkwardness between us.
 
I start making my way down the stairs quickly, ignoring Daehyun as he calls my name.
 
"Jongup. WAIT. Jongup! Jong -
 
I stop walking when I reach the gate, causing Daehyun to bump into my back.
 
"OOF. YA why'd you stop randomly!"
 
"I'm going home" I say to him, coldly.
 
"Wait, but what did Zelo say about lunch?" he asks, grabbing my arm to stop me from leaving.
 
Why'd you bring that up now? Can't you see that I'm all stirred up? 
 
I take a deep breath and try to cool my head down.
 
"He said he'll definitely be there tomorrow" I answer.
 
"Really? Thanks so much Jongup. I mean did you see him? We finally talked and I was so embarrassed, like I fell right in front of him! I wonder what he thinks about m -
 
"You should be careful!" I shout at him, cutting his ramble off. He stares at me blankly, shocked by my sudden outburst.
 
"I mean you should be careful on your way home. The ground is icy and slippery."
 
I turn away and leave, not looking back to see Daehyun's face. I need time alone, to think, because my mind and my emotions are a big, fat, ugly mess. I seriously have a problem, I swear.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
​ksjefbakjesf here is chapter 4
you likeyyy????? :3 kekekeke
 
​I think you've all noticed that Jongie is a silly goose who still hasn't realized his own feelings lool <33
​stayed tuned for chapter 5 that'll be out very soon I promise!
​sorry for making you guys wait so long for chapter 4, forgive your author-nim please D:
​so please subscribe and comment below... I love your comments (^.^)* <33
- sorachannn