Confessions.

Dance Class.

Ugh so I was writing this chapter and then I lost it and had to start over GAHHH I'm so sorry
Anyways, heres chapter 3; its a short one :P
But I hope you guys still like it !!!! c:
NOTE: the red hair guy isn't an important character O_O sorry if there was any confusion :/


​BTW I put my Twitter and my Tumblr on the left side bar so follow me c:
ENJOY THE NEW CHARACTERS!!! KEKEKEKE -sorachannn

----------------------------------------------------------

The lunch bell rings and I couldn't be happier. My first two periods were a drag as I couldn't stop thinking about my conversation with Daehyun. He had asked me to eat with him at lunch so I guess he was going to tell me the secret then. I make my way to the cafeteria and I immediately spot him waving at me to come over.

"Hey. Here sit down and meet my friends." he says, patting the seat next to him.

I take my seat and my lunch out of my backpack.

"Yo dudes!" he calls out, trying to get his friends' attention. "This is Moon Jongup" he continues, "he's new here so be nice."

He then points to the guy in front of me and says "Jongup, this is Yoo Youngjae and he's in Grade. 10"

Youngjae has short brown hair and chubby cheeks that for come reason I really want to pinch. I didn't even know I was staring until he notices and smiles, "nice to meet you Jongup."

"Yea, you too" I reply, suddenly embarrassed.

Daehyun then points to another guy. He looks a lot older than Youngjae and is quite handsome.

"Yo, my name is Kim Himchan, it's nice to meet you" he says before Daehyun.

Daehyun just pouts, "Hey you stole my line!"

Himchan laughs and so does the other guy sitting next to him. His smile was bright and big and you could see his gums.

"Wussap!" he says, "my name is Bang Yongguk, but everyone calls me Bang. It's a pleasure meeting you."

The three guys go back to their previous actions. Youngjae goes back to his lunch and Himchan and Yongguk continue to watch videos on their phones. Daehyun then turns towards me and adds, "Himchan and Yongguk are in Grade.12 and all three of them are in the Music Department, so it's nice to finally have someone in the group who is in dance with me."

"Yea" I say. I didn't know what else to say because all I could think about was what Daehyun has to tell me. 

"Okay, let's just get to the point" starts Daehyun, his expression changing into a more serious one.

"Yea" I say again, "I'm listening."

"Well, I'm only telling you this because I truly trust you. So don't tell anybody, and please don't freak out."

​What the heck is this guy going to tell me?

"I promise" I tell him, regretting it the moment the words leave my lips.

"Well, you see" Daehyun whispers, "Ummm, how do I say this."

He seems a little nervous as he keeps twiddling his fingers. He takes a deep breath and suddenly lets everything out.

"Well you remember that guy you were with, his name is Zelo and like I think he's really cute and I sorta have a crush on him ever since the beginning of the year but he doesn't know who I am and I didn't want to wave and ... yea I was embarrassed, sorry."

I just stare at Daehyun as his words slowly settle into my mind. 

"Did you just say that you like him Daehyun?"

Blood rushes to his cheeks as he avoids my gaze. 

"So like... are you gay?" I ask.

Dumb question Jongup. Nice going UGH.

"Yea" Daehyun answers, "are you grossed out or something cause I'm totally okay with that."

Grossed out? I wasn't... like I wasn't even freaked out or anything, which was weird.

​Why, why am I not grossed out? In fact, now that I know, I want to be even closer friends with Daehyun; I want to learn more about him.

"No, it's fine Daehyun" I start to say. "We're friends and it's wrong to judge you because of who you like."

"Really? Thanks so much Jongup!" Daehyun adds with a bright smile.

And then it hit me, I knew exactly what Daehyun was going to say next. And for some reason I didn't like it at all. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Yo Jongup, can I ask you a favour?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLAH BLAH SHORT CHAPTER c:

​hope you liked it and hope it surprised you KEKEKE :3
I'll try to finish Chapter 4 for tonight but I'm not promising anything :P ~

<< Remember to follow me on Twitter and we can be friends c:
and follow my Tumblr for gorgeous BAP stuff >>

- Just what is Daehyun going to ask Jongup? Will Jongup accept Daehyun's request? How will everything turn out? All your questions shall be answered in the next chapter -

PLEASE ANTICIPATE!!
Subscribe and comment below (^,^)*
LOVE YOU ALL <3 -sorachannn