Misunderstandings.

Dance Class.

hey guys I fixed up some grammar mistakes in chapter 1 c: 

and I'm so sorry if chapter one was kinda y .. and short :P it was rushed.. D:

​note that anything in italics are Jongie's thoughts (^.^)

GAHHHH!!!! I PROMISE THAT THE STORY WILL GET BETTER!!!! so stick around!!! -sorachannn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch was a drag. I hadn't made any friends yet so I sat alone. Its not like I wasn't use to it, that was the way it was at my old school too. When third period came around, I was actually really excited. Dance was the only thing I enjoyed doing. So I make my way to the Junior boys change room and start to changing out of my uniform and into my white wife-beater and black shorts. There were only two other guys in the room with me; a short guy with red hair and a tall, skinny guy with blonde and blue hair. I quickly take off my leather shoes, through them into an empty locker and slip on my converse. 

"Hey" I say to the guy with red hair, "my name is Jongup and I'm new here".

The guy just looks at me and struts walks away. Sassy much? ​Whatever, I think, and I start making my way to class.

The dance studio in this school is ​huge. There are mirrors on one wall from the ceiling down to the floor, and an expensive looking barre down another. There is also a row of small speakers down the middle of the studio, dividing the room into two. I spot the red head and the blue haired guy on the right side of the room and I walk over, this time to the guy with the blue hair.

"Hello" I say as I sit down next to him. There had to be about 20 girls in the class, I was desperate to befriend this dude.

He looks at me then smiles a bright smile. It was kind of cute, he had dimples. "Hey, are you the new kid?"

It was nice to see he was friendly. "Yea my name is Moon Jongup, what's yours?" I respond.

"Moon Jongup?" he asks, "That's a really nice name. My name is Choi Joonhong, but everyone calls me Zelo."

"Thanks" I say, "But why do people call you Zelo?"

His smile fades and he sighs, "Don't ask."

The teacher interrupts and I couldn't be any happier... it was getting quite awkward.

After a quick introduction, the class starts. I change out of my converse and into the ballet shoes my teacher, Mrs. Lee, gives me. Zelo and I make our way to the barre and I take my place with Zelo standing in front of me. You might not believe me, but I trained in ballet when I was a child even though my favourite dance style now is hip hop.

The teacher starts the slow classical music and I hear the other teacher do the same. We start off with a few warm-up exercises; a simple plié, battement tendu, and port de bras. Zelo was clearly not a ballet dancer as I watch him struggle with the movements. He is very stiff and he can't point his toes or keep his legs straight, pity because he has such long legs. The teacher then asks us to go into our splits.

​Woah, how long has it been since I did my splits haha.

I walk away from the bar and ​I easily go into my splits. Surprising. I turn towards Zelo and burst out laughing, "Zelo? You call that the splits?" 

"Stop laughing Jongup. I'm not flexible at all."

"I can see that. You look more like you're proposing to somebody!"

"Oh shut up." We both start laughing and I guess we were really loud because everyone was staring at us, even the students in the other class. I look up and I spot the guy I saw before lunch. Jung Daehyun was it? I had no idea he was in dance, he didn't seem like the type. Without thinking, I throw a smile at him and wave. He sees me and looks away. 

He probably just didn't see me, that's all.

"Who is that?" asks Zelo.

"Oh he's just a hyung I met this morning."

Two periods flew by so quickly that I was disappointed when class was over. I guess I was happy that I could go talk to Daehyun. Throughout the entire class I was trying to get his attention and it was starting to get obvious that he was ignoring me. I get dressed as fast as possible and sprint out the door, saying bye to Zelo on the way out.

"We need to talk" I say, as Daehyun walks out of the Senior boys change room.

I stare at him and he quickly avoids my gaze, looking off into the distance.

"What, make it quick." he finally utters. He grabs my arms and leads me out and behind the school. It was freezing, but the cool air felt nice since I was still sweating from class.

"What was that during class?" I ask angrily. "I waved at you 7 times! There's noway you didn't see me. I know we're not close or anything but I thought we could grow to be friends and you know... stuff." I did not even know what I was saying anymore. I had no idea why I was so mad and flustered about this whole thing. I mean, I just met this guy for crying out loud.

"It's none of your business" he says, sounding a little pissed. "You wouldn't understand anyways."

"What? Why wouldn't I understand? Why don't you tell me? Just explain it to me." I plead, trying to convince him.

"Goodnight Jongup." he says, and that was it. He gets up and walks away, leaving me standing in the cold regretting my actions.

 
-------------------------------------------------
 
I decide to walk to school today. I had barely slept last night because of the stupid argument with Daehyun. Ugh, why am I even making such a big deal about it though?
 
It was weird though. I just met Daehyun but I already feel a strong connection towards him. I want to know more about him.
 
I arrive at school 15 minutes early, feet hurting from not the walk, but the dancing yesterday. I make my way to my locker just to see Daehyun there, rummaging through his.
 
Wow, great timing.
 
I begin to turn around and leave but Daehyun spots me and calls me over. 
 
"Yo Jongup. Umm this is sorta awkward eh? I just wanted to say sorry. I was overreacting a bit and I was being immature."
 
I try to cool down and rethink the situation. It was sort of my fault so why the heck was hyung apologizing to me?
 
"No hyung" I start to say, "This was entirely my fault and I should be the one saying sorry."
 
I look up and stare at him for a while. Daehyun isn't bad looking actually. He has big eyes, a nice tall nose and full lips. I wonder why I never noticed before - AND WHY AM I THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS OHMAGOSHHHH!!!
 
"Jongup? You alright?"
 
"Oh yea, so like sorry about everything and I'm sorry and ... sorry" I answer.
 
That was the dumbest thing I've ever said in my life, lord kill me please.
 
Daehyun starts to laugh at my silly answer. I look up at him again and join in. It felt nice that we made up and we were on good terms again.
 
"Ya Jongup, I like you."
 
My heart skips a beat and I stare at him blankly. Did I hear him correctly or was I going completely insane?
 
"I said I like you. I mean you seem like a nice and trustable dude and I feel like we can grow and become really close friends."
 
Yea of course. He likes me as a friend. Wait ... the heck was I anticipating?
 
"Yea I think so too hyung."
 
"Great!" he says, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Cause I'm gonna tell you reason why I was ignoring you."
 
 
------------------------------------------------
​ANNYEONGGG :3 hope you liked chapter 2 and I'm so sorry for the late update. It's because I was busy today D: GAHH But I love you guys so here ya go ~
​<< so it seems that Jongie is still unaware of his super obvious hidden feelings and what exactly is Dae gonna tell him?? WHO KNOWS!! ONLY ME MWAHAHAH >>
 
Sorry about the whole ballet talk. I'm actually a ballerina so:3 kekeke
 
Plus I'm gonna be updating and putting chapter 3 up in an hour or so TOMORROW (I'M REALLY SLEEPY) and it's gonna be a short chapter
All I'm doing is introducing new characters and telling you guys Dae's secret so please anticipate NAEEEEE??? ^.^*
​Subscribe and add your opinions/comments below >3< Saranghae <3
-sorachannn