First Day.

Dance Class.

It was the first day of December and also my first day at a new high school. My parents weren't very pleased with my marks after first term at my old school and so decided to transfer me to another. They even made me enroll into the dance program because apparently I have so much "hidden potential". So here I am, three months into the school year and at another school. I guess it isn't too bad. I mean their uniforms are nice; very tailored and professional looking, and the school itself is quite famous. I guess that's why my parents are so fond of me going.

"Morning mom, morning dad" I say as I walk down the stairs, struggling with my plaid tie. I still wasn't very used to tying them. "UGH, ties are so frustrating".

"Morning Jongup. Oh darling let me help you with that" my mom smiles and chuckles as I struggle with the fabric. She walks towards me and starts to undo the knot I created.

"Breakfast?" asks my dad who is reading the morning news paper.

"Yeah sure, but I'm running late so I'll just grab a piece of toast" I answer. My mom finishes with my tie and I walk over to the dining table to grab the toast. Then I make my way to the coat rack and grab my fluffy black winter jacket and my favourite red scarf. I slip on my leather uniform shoes and pack my converse into my bag for dance class.

"Well then, I'm heading out!" I tell my parents. Not waiting for a respond, I open the front door and step out into the cold winter air. I immediately feel the wind bite my skin. It's gonna be a cold one, I thought, as I bit on the toast to throw on my jacket and scarf. I grab my rusty old bike and I start to bike towards my new school; my new beginning.

----------------------------------------

~ding ding dong~

The school bell rings and I'm still dashing through the halls trying to find my first class, Science. This school's schedule was really different from my old school's. Like I only had two classes in the morning; first day Science and English, second day Math and Geography, and then my entire afternoon was dedicated to dance. I mean two full periods of dance, that's pretty amazing. 

"Sorry I'm late sir" I step into class ten minutes after the bell, completely out of breath. "I sort of got lost on my way here"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't our new transfer student, Moon Jongup I believe? That's alright good lad, the school must've been quite confusing for you, but you'll get used to it soon. My name is Mr. Collins and I will be your Science teacher this semester. Now please come up front and introduce yourself." Mr. Collins says, gesturing me to step up to the front of the class. I hesitate, but then I start to walk through the aisles and up to the chalkboard. I take a deep breath and turn around, being the new kid was not easy. I keep my chin up, smile and try my hardest not to sound like I'm peeing my pants.

"Hi everyone, my name in Moon Jongup and I'm in the dance program." I stop after that and just stare and Mr. Collins. I had no idea what else to say and I guess he saw that on my face so he thanked me and told me to sit in a desk at the back.

Second period came and it wasn't very exciting. Mrs. Reed, my english teacher, was a woman in her 60s and was so boring that I'd rather eat my own toes than sit through another of her lectures. I definitely liked Mr. Collins a lot more. 

The lunch bell rang and I spring out of my seat and dash out of class. I walk through the crowded hallways trying to find my locker, reciting my combination in my head as I go.

13 27 01 ~ 13 27 01 ~ 13 27 BANG

I fall to the floor and immediately hold my head. 

"Yo dude I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" A slim brown haired guy with an accent holds me and helps me up. "You should be careful and not walk so close the lockers. You rammed right into mine!' he explained to me and chuckled. 

"Oh shoot, sorry man. I'm new here so I was trying to find my locker. Uhh it's number 2695, would you happen to know where it is?" I ask him. Hey, he seemed like a nice guy.

"2695?" he asks, "You're right next to me" he says, smiling and laughing.

"Really? What a coincidence. Thank you."

"No problem kiddo. What's your name?"

I open my locker and stuff my textbooks in. "My name's Moon Jongup and I'm in Grade. 9"

The boy smiles again and says "Nice to meet you Jongup. My names Jung Daehyun and I'm in Grade. 11."

Daehyun smiles another warm smile at me and walks away before I could say another word.

Weird guy, but he seems pretty nice. 

I grab my backpack which fell on the floor after my collision with the locker door and head straight to the cafeteria. I needed a big lunch because dance class was next and I couldn't wait.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhh so this is my first fanfic ever D:
I apoligize for any grammar mistakes.. its 3:50 am -.-

~ So Jongie just bumped into Daehyun, but is he really as nice as he seems? Who knows? Guess we'll have to wait for Dance classes to start to find out kekeke :3 ~

I'll have another chapter out tomorrow!! yay! 

hope you liked this chapter ^.^* subscribe and add your opinions/comments below :3 -sorachannn