Box of Secrets [Part 1/2]

All Teen Top Couples (Short Stories)

(I had to add that gif because it is literally my favorite gif in the world^^ XD)


 

 

Chanhee smiled brightly as he walked into the kitchen, where Jonghyun was to be found cooking breakfast. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist from behind, resting his head against his back as he yawned. 

"Good morning gorgeous," Jonghyun greeted, chuckling lightly. 

Chanhee tightened his grip around the younger male. "Mmm... What are you cooking?" 

Jonghyun smiled. "You have eyes, don't you?"

Chanhee peaked over Jonghyun's shoulder. "Oh... Eggs? How boring..." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Sorry I didn't cook something more exciting." 

The older male yawned again, then let go of his grip on the other boy. "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." 

"What about the eggs?" 

The older began walking back to their bedroom. "I don't want any, I'm too tired." 

Jonghyun watched in disbelief as his boyfriend disappeared from his sight. Sometimes he couldn't believe the older male. What was he going to do with all these eggs? And what was the point in getting up and then going right back to sleep? It was just odd. In any case, his boyfriend wasn't going to get much more sleep, considering they had plans today. He'd drag Chanhee by his legs if he had to. A date is a date, and they haven't been on one in over two months.

He turned off the stove and gathered the eggs into a bowl, and took a seat at the small table that was conveniently placed in the middle on the kitchen. He munched on a few bites in silence, thinking about how often he's been eating breakfast alone lately. If there was one thing his boyfriend was good at, it was skipping meals in order to sleep. Seriously, how is it possible for one human being to spend so much time in bed, snoozing away? 

He missed eating together with him, as clingy as it may make him sound, he felt lonely. But he always let his hyung sleep anyway, for he knew he needed his rest. Sometimes he'd watch him sleep, his hair every now and then, and that made him happy enough.

He finished the last bit of his eggs and threw the dishes in the slightly overflowing sink, vowing to clean them later. He didn't want to waste another minute, for he was eager to head out on their date. 

The young male walked to their shared bedroom and opened the door quietly. He tiptoed over to the bed and unconsciously smiled when he saw his hyung's beautiful peaceful image. He crawled into the bed, leaning over his boyfriend, and laying a kiss upon his lips. 

The older male stirred ever so slightly, just to the brink of consciousness. Jonghyun ran his finger over Chanhee's cheek and whispered in his ear. "Hyung... Wake up."

Chanhee couldn't hold back the smile that made it's way onto his face. He hadn't actually fallen asleep yet, and was simply lying down with his eyes closed. Not that the younger knew, but he did notice that smile, and tilted his head slightly. "Hyung?...Hyung, wake up..." 

Finally the older male let out a small, cute laugh. "No," he replied quietly, and shook his head while keeping his eyes closed.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his childish behavior, which of course his hyung didn't see. He leaned in again and placed another kiss on Chanhee's lips, this one lasting a few moments longer than the previous one. He pulled back only slightly, his lips still incredibly close to his hyung's. "Please?"

Chanhee felt his boyfriend's breath only inches from his lips, and his smile turned into a small smirk. "Maybe if you kiss me again..." 

The younger male happily complied, taking his boyfriend's lips in his own in an instant. He slowly began to on Chanhee's bottom lip, his eyes closing as the sensation of the kiss intensified. He felt Chanhee's arms wrapping around his neck, the older male taking a chance to on Jonghyun's tongue. The kiss was deep and long-lasting, both males getting lost in the moment as they could feel the passion running between them. Jonghyun cupping Chanhee's face, with the older male's arms tightening impossibly around him. Their lips never loosing contact, even through the breathlessness the kiss left them with. 

The two began to slow down, trying to get back much needed air. They could hear each other panting, as finally the kiss came to an end. Chanhee let his arms fall to his sides, as his eyes met with Jonghyun's. The younger male couldn't help but to smile. "You're awake." 

Chanhee pouted his lips. "I'm hungry." 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Of course Chanhee was hungry. "Too bad," he replied, and started to get out of the bed. 

Chanhee sat up and watched his boyfriend as he went to their closet  and began going through the clothes. "I'm serious, Jonggie." 

The younger male pulled out a a shirt and threw it on the bed. "Then go cook something. I'm sure it will be more exciting than anything I make." 

Grumbling, Chanhee got his lazy out of bed and stood behind Jonghyun. "I'm sorry I called your breakfast boring. Now please, will you make me some eggs?" 

Jonghyun pulled out another shirt and shoved it into Chanhee's hands. "What am I? Your slave?" 

A smirk made it's way onto Chanhee's lips. "No, but you are my wife, which is pretty much the same thing." 

Jonghyun pushed Chanhee against the wall and kissed him roughly. Their lips touched for only a moment before the younger male pulled back. "I am not the girl in our relationship. And we aren't married...yet." 

Chanhee smirked. "I love it when you get feisty." 

The younger male fought the urge to roll his eyes. He walked over to their dresser and got out a few more articles of clothing. "Get dressed. We're going on our date." 

Jonghyun quickly put his own clothes on while the other male threw some fit about not wanting to wear the clothes Jonghyun picked out. The younger male rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to fix his hair. After making sure he looked perfect, he walked back to the bedroom to find Chanhee buttoning up the last button on his shirt. "Are you ready?" 

The older male looked up with a slightly disappointed expression. "Are you really not going to cook me breakfast?" 

Jonghyun sighed. "We can eat at the amusement park." 

Chanhee finally gave up. "Fine, fine. Let's hurry up and go, then!" 

Jonghyun chuckled at his hyung's behavior and watched as Chanhee began to walk out of the room. "I'll be right there, I'm going to get a jacket first."

"Whatever!" 

Jonghyun went to the closet and got a small black jacket out and put it on. He then went over to one of the small cabinets in their room and put a few things in his pockets, one of which was his phone, which he was extremely hesitant to bring. But after a bit of debate, he decided it couldn't hurt.

He walked out and saw Chanhee waiting in the living room, and came up beside him. They shared smiles as they walked out of the house together, with Chanhee locking the door behind them.


Me sorry D: I decided to split this story into two parts so that you guys don't have to wait as long.. so here is the beginning. I hope you like it^^