I Hate Her

All Teen Top Couples (Short Stories)

There's not a day I don't spend with him, but I can't even remember the last time we were alone together. We used to spend every waking moment together, but that all changed the day he met her

Sohyun. That's who had stolen Minsoo's heart. It's like ever since he laid eyes on her, I've been pushed aside. Why can't he see me anymore? I mean, I'm not asking for much. Just time

"Niel, what's wrong? You've been spacing out a lot today. Is something on your mind?"

Yeah. You

I smiled as if nothing was wrong. I was going to speak but then that cheerful, annoying voice came coming. "Oh, Niel! I hope you're alright! You do look down."

Yeah, because you're hogging my best friend like a

"I'm fine," I said, waving them off. But truth be told, I'm anything but. To be honest, I was quite happy when Minsoo asked what was wrong. He seemed to actually care about me for once. But Sohyun just had to go and ruin it. Why does she have to exist? I seriously can't stand her. I hate her. I can't help it. She just pisses me off.

"So, what flavor ice cream do you want?" 

Minsoo's voice shot through me like lightening. Just hearing him speak gives me shivers. "Minsoo-flavored kind..." 

His eyes grew wide and he blushed, he coughed to cover it up. He sure is a dork. A cute one. But I love making him blush. 

"Really, you... " 

Sohyun started giggling and she hit my arm playfully. "Niel-ah, you're so funny!"

Yeah, ha ha ha, I'm ing hilarious. Don't touch me. I swear it's like she has a crush on me or something. 

I smiled at her, gave her a wink too just for the fun of it. But inside I was cursing her name, wanting her to just disappear. That little wink made her start blushing and I caught Minsoo's glare.

Yeah, doesn't feel good when then one you love is going all goo-goo-ga-ga over someone else, does it? 

When I glared back at him, he opened his eyes a little more, probably surprised that I was giving him his own medicine. He pulled Sohyun in his arms and kissed her forehead, glaring at me while doing so.

Damn it, you idiot. I didn't glare back because I like Sohyun. I glared back because I like you!

Now what? I don't want him kissing her in front of me. My heart can't take it. Especially if he kisses her while looking at me.. That's just too much.

 " you Minsoo," I said without a trace of emotion in my voice. I stormed out of that stupid ice cream shop. I hated how lively that place looked anyway. I mean seriously, are bright colors like pink and yellow really needed? Not in my book. And ice cream was the last thing on my mind. 

I heard him calling after me, "Daniel, Daniel, why are you leaving?" 

He was probably wondering what the was up with me. But I didn't look back. He didn't even chase after me. I knew it, he doesn't even care about me enough to follow me. All because of Sohyun.

I walked for at least half an hour, going various places but stopping nowhere. I finally felt the hardships of the day crashing down on me and decided I needed to go somewhere and just sit down and think about things.

The park, perfect. I sat down on the grass and gazed up at the sky. It was almost evening and the sky was darkening. I took in a deep breath and told myself not to cry. I've shed too many tears already, no more are needed. I'll be fine by tomorrow anyway. It's not like this is the first time they've kissed in front of me, of course. But it's the first time he looked at me while he did it. I just wished he'd have looked at me because he wished it were me, and not because he was trying to make a point of defining Sohyun as his

"Daniel." 

I looked up to see Minsoo. He sat own only inches away from me and stared into my eyes. I didn't want to get emotional, but he has seriously got to stop looking at me like that.

"The ? How'd you find me so fast?" 

The question was a light question, a distraction so he'd think I was fine. But I'm not. I will never be.

"I followed you here. "

Followed me here? Followed me here? "For thirty minutes you followed me without telling me?" I raised an eyebrow, not really believing him.

"Yeah."

 I rolled my eyes. "Hyung, I would have heard you, be it your walking or simply stepping on a leaf. There's no way you could have followed me that far. Why would you, anyway?"

"I really wanted to know what's wrong with you, Daniel. Of course I would follow you, why wouldn't I? You're my best friend." 

That's when I felt tears threatening to come. He really did chase after me. But I willed myself not to cry. He wouldn't understand. "What about Sohyun?" 

Minsoo smiled and ruffled my hair. "She understood when I said I had to leave. "

I smiled unconsciously. He ditched Sohyun for me. For me. And now we're alone, for the first time in what feels like years. 

"Minsoo..." I paused, not knowing exactly what to say. "I ...like..." The words caught up in my throat and I couldn't continue. I quickly regretted saying that much.

"...Sohyun?" 

I laughed nervously. "Y-yeah, I like Sohyun... " 

I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. I cringed just thinking of liking her. She took my one and only best friend away from me, my one and only true crush. And now Minsoo's going to be all over her more so than before in order to keep her away from me. I heard him sigh. "You can have her." 

"What?" I screamed, not meaning to be so loud. He flinched a bit and then smiled warmly.

"I said, you can have her." 

One, what the . Two, what the . Three, why?

"I thought you loved her! Doesn't she love you too?" I couldn't contain my shock. I don't even actually like her, let alone want her.

He sighed again. "Listen, Daniel. I see the way you two flirt with each other. Even today, I saw how you winked and smiled at her. I'm sorry for kissing her in front of you like that, I was being a jerk. We haven't even been having the best relationship lately. " 

My mouth hung open wide. He's so stupid. "Minsoo," I said seriously. 

"Yeah?"

"I don't like Sohyun. I like you." 

He immediately blushed, making me smile. "C-come on now.. don't joke around like that." 

I looked down and sighed. "Why do you always think I'm joking?" 

"Niel... You're not serious, are you?" 

"I am...how could you not notice? Is it not fairly obvious?"

I looked into his eyes and saw pure confusion and realization. I couldn't help but smile. He looked like a confused little teddy bear. 

"I'm sorry... "

I felt like sobbing; he sounded sincere. "Don't worry about it..." 

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

I smirked playfully. "Kiss me." 

"W-what?!" He blushed. I laughed at him. "Now...here?" 

My eyes lit up quickly. I had said it as a joke, but was he seriously going to kiss me? Just because I asked him to? 

I nodded my head and he blushed even more. I could tell he didn't have the courage to, so I turned toward him and softly kissed him. I pulled away and stared into his eyes. He was surprised, shocked, absolutely stunned. He probably hadn't expected me to do that.

"I- I - you- um..." 

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again, but longer this time. I trailed my tongue across his lips and could feel him shaking. I pulled back again, realizing he didn't want this. Only I did. He was just letting me because he feels sorry for me. I can't; I won't take advantage of him.

"I'm sorry Minsoo." I looked down and apologized, but I could feel the tears had finally fallen. He lifted my chin up and he brushed my tears away. 

"Don't be."

And then he kissed me. He actually kissed me. I closed my eyes as I felt him leaning in, deepening the kiss. After a few moments, he pulled away. 

"M-Minsoo... I- .. I really do love you." 

He smiled and kissed one of my tears away. "I've never told you either, but I love you too, Ahn Daniel." 

 


I apologize for a horrible beginning! I kind of wrote this without planing beforehand, because I didn't want this thing to be up with just a foreword and no chapters, so it ended up being terrible. :/ I'm sorry... Most of the other stories will be planned first^^ xD