a monster with a big mouth

Taste of love

 

Three girls are enjoying their time together as best friends. Kim Taeyon and Seo Joohyun are celebrating their friend, Tiffany’s engagement.  They are busy talking with each other when suddenly someone kissed Tiffany’s check. She was shocked a little until later that she realized it’s her fiancée, Jang Geunsuk. After he finished giving his attention to Tiffany, he looked at the other two girls. ‘Taeyon, Seohyun, thank you for coming.’

‘No sweat’ Seohyun waved her right hand a little, indicating that it’s not a big deal, her face is getting red for the affection shown by her friend’s fiancée. By the time she finished her sentence, she saw another two guys approaching them.

‘Yonghwa’ Taeyon called for the name excitedly. That guy formed a smile to the girl.

‘Ya, Kim Taeyon, how can you call some guys’ name excitedly when your boyfriend is near you?’ complained Minhyuk.

‘Does that mean I can do it when you are not around?’

‘But you have to pay for the price…’

‘Not a problem’

‘… in bed’

‘I would love that’

‘Ok, this is getting out of hand. You two should stop with this , Seohyun and Yonghwa would feel uncomfortable’ remind Tiffany to the couple.

‘How can this be dirty when I’m sure you are doing it every day’

‘Unnie.’ Seohyun looked at Taeyon, signalling her to stop the topic.

‘Sorry honey. By the way, this is Yonghwa, and Yonghwa, this is Seohyun.’ Taeyon introduced the two strangers with each other.

‘Hi, I’m Jung Yonghwa’ he leaned out his hand to shake it with the girl.

‘Em, Seo Joohyun’ Seohyun answered not looking at the guy. She is ignoring his hand which is waiting to be shaken. When he realized that the girl wouldn’t take it, he quickly removed his hand between them. He looked at the girl and she’s giving a stern look. He was confused with Seohyun’s cold treatment; even though that is the first time they talked with each other. He wondered if Seohyun was hurt with him since he never greets her all this while even though he knows that she is his neighbour.

‘So, Seo Joohyun-shi…’

‘Seohyun.’

‘Excuse me?’

‘Call me Seohyun.’

‘Right. So, Seohyun you’re living next to my apartment right?’

‘She’s living next to your house?’ Minhyuk quickly interrupt.

‘The apartment that I rent.’

Now five pairs of eyes are looking at Seohyun, waiting for her answer. ‘After 1 and a half month, now you realized I’m your neighbour?’ she replied cynically. All five are shocked with her answer. ‘Not bringing your wife along?’

‘well…’ Yonghwa was shocked with the question and did not expect for the second question. ‘… and your child’.

‘Minhyuk tried to rephrase the question to avoid uncomfortable situation. ‘Yeah, why don’t you bring Soo-yeon along?’

‘She’s with my mum. Her grandmother is missing her so much.’ Yonghwa answered looking at Minhyuk, later he changed his direction towards Seohyun, ‘and for the first question, my baby’s mother might be busy right now. I guess.’

‘Might be?’ Seohyun said not believing of what she heard. ‘Well, if the husband is a two-timer, I won’t blame the woman if she wanted to find love at other place.’ Everyone was shocked with Seohyun’s statement. Not even once they thought that Seohyun can be this rude.

‘It’s too much Seohyun’ Taeyon whispering to her, reminded her for the mistake, ‘you’re embarrassing him’. She quickly apologizes to her friends and to Yonghwa after being scolded by Taeyon. ‘I’m sorry, sorry for my big mouth.’ She smiled to her friends but gave a killing stare to Yonghwa. The latter was confused why this beautiful Seohyun is acting coldly towards him. Seohyun and the other two girls excused themselves from the three guys.

‘Ya Seohyun, what was with the attitude just now?’

‘Yeah, we were so shocked. Geunsuk kept nudging me; he too cannot believe that the polite Seo Joohyun that he used to know turned to be a monster with big mouth.’

‘Poor Yonghwa, he just knew you and you attacked him with stupid questions.’ Taeyon said, her face looked so disappointed with her friend attitude.

‘I’m sorry guys. I didn’t realize what I said until I saw the shocked face of Minhyuk.’ Seohyun explained. ‘I’m so sorry.’

‘Don’t sorry us. You should apologize to Yonghwa. That guy shouldn’t be treated like that’ argued Taeyon.

‘Ah molla. I still have this bad impression towards him. It’s hard for me to forget.’

Hey, Seo Joo Hyun’ Taeyon said while lightly poking Seohyun chest ‘isn’t it you who always told me to forgive and forget when I had a fight with Minhyuk; so now, why can’t you forgive and forget to Yonghwa when actually he’s never made any mistake to you?’

‘I… I… I think I better go. I’m sorry Taeyon, Tiffany. I don’t want to make any more scenes if I met that guy.’ After congratulated Tiffany and Geunsuk for their engagement and apologized to both of them for her attitude; Seohyun made her way out from the apartment. Taeyon accompanied her to the elevator; never forget to remind her to apologize to Yonghwa.

‘Don’t forget to apologize to him’

Seohyun stepped into the elevator when it reached to their floor. When the elevator is about to close, she answered Taeyon that made the older girl smile.

‘I will.’

 

Author note:

Firstly I want to thank to all readers, subscribers and the commentor cause I never thought this story will caught anyone attention for the first chapter.

I also want to apolagize for the late update; Mianhe. 

Thank you for reading, sorry for the waiting; and please enjoy the story :)