'He's a married man.'

Taste of love

 

Wow, this is amazing Tiffany.

I know right, you should eat more Seohyun.  A few more won’t hurt you right?’ Tiffany said while handling more deserts to her friend.

It’s Friday night and Tiffany is having a small party for her engagement with Geunsuk. They invited their friends and co-workers at their apartment and it is full of people. Seo Joohyun and Kim Taeyon, her colleagues slash her best friends are attending the party as well, and she could not be happier.

‘Seo Joohyun you should stop eating, or else you will gain weight before you can even confess your love to Kyunhyun.’ Taeyon tell the younger girl. ‘Teayon-ah, you’re killing my appetite.’ Seohyun quickly put her plate down after being threatened by her friend. Taeyon was just smirking looking at her friend’s action. ‘So you’re cooking all this food?’ she added looking at Tiffany.

‘Oh, come on Taeyon, you know I can’t cook, and there’s too many too cook. We ordered all this from Geunsuk’s friend.’

‘Is he a cook?’ Seohyun asked.

‘Nope, he is just a co-owner of an Italian restaurant. However, he is exceptionally a good cook.’ Tiffany explained. ‘And those cupcakes that you love, he’s the one that made it.’

‘Really?’ Seohyun asked with a shocked face.

‘Positive.’ Tiffany nodded. ‘And the tart that I always bring to the office, I ordered it from him.’ Seohyun is already amazed, knowing that the food that she loves is cooked by a guy.

‘He cooks all the food for tonight?’ Seohyun asked again curious about this one guy that she barely knew.

‘Just the cupcakes. The rest is cooked by the chef from his restaurant’

‘Is it Yonghwa?’ Taeyon suddenly asked. Tiffany nodded while eating her cheese cake.

‘Hot guy who cooks’ Taeyon said.

‘Yonghwa? Why didn’t I know this person?’ Seohyun asked, waiting for the answer from her friends. ‘I feel like being backstabbed by my own best friends now.’

‘Stop acting like a child Seohyun. It’s your fault you didn’t know him.’ Tiffany said. ‘Remember that we wanted to introduce you with someone 3months ago?’ Taeyon added.

Seohyun frowned for a while and nodded later.

‘That’s the guy. Well it can’t be helped right? You said you like Kyunhyun; so you refused to have any blind date at that time.’

‘and she’s still chasing after Kyunhyun. Poor Seohyun.’ Taeyon making a cooing sounds.

‘So he’s Geunsuk’s friend, so that explains how Tiffany knew him. How about you?’ Seohyun changed her direction toward Taeyon. ‘How do you know him?’ she interrogated. This is getting really suspicious.’

‘He’s just someone that I knew.’

‘Someone that you knew? Oh come on Taeyon, I know you. We’ve been friend like 20years. “Hot guy who cooks”. You never lose your grab for any hot guy as far as I know.’

‘You don’t want to know how did I know him. It’s painful on my side and I’m sure he thinks the same thing too. Come on, forget about me and how I met this hot Yonghwa, let me introduce you with him. You will thank me for the rest of your life.’ Taeyon grabbed both Seohyun and Tiffany’s hand to find Yonghwa in the small apartment.

**********************************************************************************************

 

After a long search in the apartment, later they found Yonghwa coming out from the restroom; and that explained why they didn’t find him after five times circling the apartment. Taeyon pulled Seohyun towards Yonghwa who is now talking with Geunsuk, Minhyuk who is Taeyon’s boyfriend and some other guy that she doesn’t know. Seohyun quickly stop herself from walking forward towards the direction.

‘Stop’

‘Eh?’ said both Tiffany and Taeyon

‘I said stop’ demand Seohyun with a serious face.

‘What’s wrong honey?’ Tiffany asked with a concerned look.

‘This Yonghwa is not the guy with dark blue shirt is not he?’

‘That’s him. Isn’t him handsome?’ Taeyon is already acting like she going to hit this Yonghwa at that time if there’s only two of them. ‘And you have no idea what’s under the blue shirt.’ Taeyon said excitedly while poking on Seohyun’s shoulder.

‘I don’t want to know, I don’t care and I don’t want to see him.’ Seohyun already made her way to the opposite direction.

Both Tiffany and Taeyon are dumbfounded with their friend. They knew Seohyun is not a person who judging people from their appearance, even if she did judge Yonghwa, they can see there’s nothing wrong with that guy. Even though he’s slightly a few inches shorter than Guensuk and Minhyuk, but he is still tall. As for his personality, he’s the greatest. Both of them knew Yonghwa well. He is very friendly and responsible. He cares about all his worker and people around him, and his wittiness made people feel comfortable to be and work him. Both turned to look at Seohyun; and then they realized that Seohyun knew something that they didn’t know.

‘Hyun-a, wait’ Tiffany called. She and Taeyon quickly made their way toward Seohyun. The latter is having a cocktail at the right corner of the living room.

‘Seo Joohyun, that attitude is so not like you. Tell us, what’s bothering you.’ coaxed Taeyon. She and Tiffany have already taking a seat next to that girl.

‘I know that guy, he’s my neighbour’

‘Well isn’t that great? We save the time of introducing you with him.’

‘It’s not Taeyon. I hate him.’

‘Why?’ both of the older girls said at the same time. ‘Did he do something bad to you?’ Tiffany asked even though she knows Yonghwa is not a bad person.

‘He didn’t do anything bad to me, so that you know. In fact I never talk with him.’

‘So what’s the problem?’

‘Yeah, tell us what’s stopping you to like this hot Yonghwa’ said Taeyon.

Seohyun looked at Taeyon with disgusting face when she mentioned hot Yonghwa. ‘He’s a married man with a child. Well that’s not the problem, but he’s cheating on his wife’ Seohyun explained confidently. ‘I know this may sound absurd for both of you, but I saw with my own eyes, different girls and sometimes ajummas going out from his house, be it day or night’

‘Are sure of this?’

‘Of course, I saw with my own eyes Tiffany. His child is around 1 or 2 years old, I think’

‘Are sure that he’s a married man?’ Curiosity can be seen on Tiffany’s face when she asked the question. She wanted to have a confirmation from Seohyun, though she is already knew the answer.

‘Since when smart Tiffany turn into a dumb? Didn’t I tell you, he has a child?’

‘So how’s that become your problem if he’s cheating on his wife?’ Taeyon asked nonchalantly.

‘As a woman I pity for his wife and the child. He brings in other woman in the house while she’s gone and their child witnessing all the dirty work that the stupid father did. That baby is still small. This stupid Yong-what should shower his love to the baby and the woman who gave him a child from his own seed. His wife shouldn’t be married with this kind of person. He should be put in hell.’

‘So why don’t you tell his wife’

‘Well Taeyon, I’m not a person who will interrupting other’s marriage and second, I only met his wife once, the day they moved in.’ Seohyun stopped suddenly and continued, ‘now that you mentioned it, I wonder why didn’t I see the wife anymore. Whatever it is, I still dislike this Yonghwa.’

‘You met his wife?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Shoked huh?’ Seohyun said when she saw the shocked face from her friend. ‘Super positive. The woman that I met said that she is his wife’

‘I should ask Yonghwa later. Her statement is really suspicious’ whispered Taeyon to Tiffany.

‘Yes, you should’

‘What are you two whisper?’ Seohyun asked curiously.  

‘Nothing, nevertheless, this is the first time I see so much hatred from you Hyun.’ Taeyon stated.

‘I know. Come let forget about this thing and let’s grab something to eat. This discussion is making me hungry.’ She already helps herself with a bowl of fruits the second she finished her sentence. Tiffany and Taeyon were just looking at their friend intently.

‘So are you going to explain to her later?’ asked Tiffany to Taeyon.

‘Nope. Let she finds it out herself. Didn’t she say that Yonghwa is her neighbour.’ Their eyes were still looking at Seohyun.

‘About the wife…’

‘It must be Hyeoyon unnie.’ Taeyon said. ‘I’m confident. C’mon, let’s get our drink; I can’t wait till she finds out the truth. It’s going to be fun.’

‘And she would be sorry for what she said. Oh Taeyon-nie, I really hope that, that day would come faster.’

‘I know right; I really felt like knocking her with my knuckle just now. How can she say bad things about Yonghwa.’Taeyon said while glaring at Seohyun.

‘Stop being so dramatic my dear. Come on, she’ll be suspicious if we’re still here.’

‘Maknae, you sure will be sorry for what you said.’ Warned Taeyon though she knew their friend cannot hear her. She and Tiffany quickly made their way toward Seohyun who is now having her second cocktail and is oblivious with the situation. Seohyun looked at her friends and their eyes met, they all smiled. Little that she knows, her friends’ smile has a meaning.