crying baby

Taste of love

 

After Yonghwa is gone from her sight, Seohyun entered her apartment holding her new friend in her embrace. She took a comforter from her room and laid it at the centre of her living room after she moved the coffee table to the nearest wall. She put down Soo- yeon on the comforter and she quickly run to her room to get some pillows. She arranged the pillows around the little girl; hoping that it will limit the little girl’s space to move; and protect her from the surrounding. Her apartment isn’t dangerous for adult of course; but for little girl it is like a new big world. Since Seohyun is living alone, she doesn’t has enough pillow, so she just hope Soo- yeon doesn’t move so much when she’s doing her laundry.

‘Hello, Soo-yeon’ she waved at the girl who is holding Disney theeter into . She kneeled on the pillow and look at the baby. ‘I’m going to do my laundry, so I hope that you’ll show me your best attitude; okay?’ Seohyun said. ‘I won’t be long’ she gave Soo-yeon light pat on her bum and she quickly rush to do her laundry.

Seohyun never forget to check on Soo-yeon once in a while, to make sure that the little girl didn’t go over the pillow and hurt herself. Soo-yeon started crying when Seohyun is drying her clothes. She quickly finished up her work to get the baby as Soo-yeon volume is going higher every time she put her clothes into the drier. She first checked her pampers when she get Soo-yeon; to make sure that Soo-yeon didn’t dirtied herself. When she is certain that her pampers isn’t full; she went to the kitchen to make some milk for her. Luckily she had heated the water earlier; so the water temperature is suitable enough to make warm milk. She looked for the Soo-yeon bottle in the basket that Yonghwa gave her at the kitchen counter, with the crying baby still in her hand. After searching high and low for the bottle; she realized that he forgot to include it. She went back to her living room and grabbed the paper that Yonghwa gave her, luckily he left his house password she said in relieved. She walked hurriedly to his house; still holding Soo-yeon.

After Seohyun keyed-in the password, she held the door handle and pushed it; revealed before her Yonghwa’s apartment. The house isn’t messy but isn’t tidy either; maybe because there are unpacking boxes at the right corner of the house. The interior is simple. The wall is all white. There’s only a 3-seat dark brown leather couch facing a 52” LCD in the living room, with home theatre surrounded it. A two chairs dinner table at the dining area, with some books on it instead of a vase of flowers or even table cloth to finish the interior in the living room. There’s no picture hanging on the wall except a photo frame of his family (she assumed) with Soo-yeon at the books shelf. After a quick glanced of the house, she run to look for the bottle; she searched it in the kitchen, the living room. When she didn’t find it in these two places; she decided to look into the bedroom. The first room that she tried to enter is locked. So she moved to the second room at the opposite side of the first room. Its Soo-yeon room she assumed since the room is very tidy, and it is full with toys. A pink lay mat is folded and safely kept in the open pink cabinet and when she’s looking around the room, she saw a baby bottle in the crib. She took the bottle and decided to put Soo-yeon in the crib for a while. After she was sure it was safe to put Soo-yeon inside the crib, she quickly put the crying baby in and run to make the milk.

Taking care of a baby is not an easy task, that’s what she had in mind when she was feeding the little girl.

 

 

It’s almost 8pm when Yonghwa reached his apartment. He felt guilty to Seohyun and his daughter because it took him longer to solve the problem in his restaurant. He rang the bell at Seohyun’s and knocked a few times, but there’s no answer. He was worried at first, but later he remembered that he had given his house password to Seohyun. When he got into his house, it was dark; he switched on the light and sees nobody; and to his surprise the house looks tidier compared to when he leaved it. Books are neatly arranged on the table and his daughter’s toys are well- kept in the basket. He opened Soo-yeon play room and saw two figure sleeping. His daughter is sleeping on her mattress cuddling under Seohyun who is sleeping next to her. There’s a blanket covered up his daughter, but not for Seohyun and she’s still wearing the clothes that she wore when he sent Soo-yeon in the afternoon. She faced-up Soo-yeon and her right hand over the baby girl. He can see the glorious S-line from Seohyun, luckily he’s in his right mind cause if he’s not he might do something that he’ll regret later and Soo-yeon might as well get a dongseng because in reality he’s already felt with the figure in front of him.

‘Jung Yonghwa, what’s wrong with you.’ Yonghwa scolded himself. He tried to distract his mind from Seohyun so he decided to lift Soo-yeon and put her in her crib; then he realized Seohyun is already awake, could be when he removed her hand from Soo-yeon. She barely opened her eyes, and she stared at Yonghwa with puffy eyes; and then pouted . Yonghwa is worried if Seohyun would change into the old her that he met last time. Soo-yeon is still in his arm sleeping soundly, doesn’t aware with her surroundings.

‘You are back’ she’s already in sitting position, looking up at Yonghwa and sleeping Soo-yeon. Yonghwa kept staring at Seohyun, waiting for her next action.

 ‘I’m sorry. I’ve fall asleep’ she apologized. She feels guilty because anything can happen to Soo-yeon when she was sleeping. Luckily the little girl was sleeping soundly like she did. I’m sorry I didn’t put her in the crib. She kept holding my shirt and…’

‘That’s okay. You look tired. By the way thank you for baby- sit Soo-yeon.’ Yonghwa interrupted. He’s already grateful to Seohyun for helping him baby-sit his daughter. He lends his hand when he realized that Seohyun is trying to stand up. Seohyun grab Yonghwa’s hand and smoothed her shirt after she stand up. Luckily Yonghwa is a well-built guy; he’s able to balance his body when Seohyun pulled his hand when she tried to stand up. ‘I’m having fun, your daughter is adorable’ she said with a smile, looking at Yonghwa and his daughter.  ‘I better go, it’s getting late. I don’t want to be seen in your house when your wife gets home’ she said, trying not to sound cynical; she’s afraid that Yonghwa will infer that she’s trying to taunt him like she did before.

Yonghwa just ignored her words, instead he asked her for dinner. ‘I bet you haven’t had your dinner, would you like to stay? I’ll cook’

Seohyun was hesitated to accept the offer, however when her stomach made a rumbling sound; she knows she should just accept it. But she’s still worried about his wife. ‘Ah, forget about his wife; it’s not like I did anything wrong. My stomach is in need’ Seohyun said to herself.  ‘I’ll help you; but I need to wash my face first’ she said shyly.

‘Okay, I need change and put Jessica in her crib first. See you in the kitchen, and please; make yourself at home’ 

Seohyun nodded with a smile and off to the toilet.


Author note:

thank you for the new subscriber. I'm sorry I didn't able to thank you guys personally. 

Thank you for the comment, and the fact that AFF has upgraded their site, it makes thing easier to reply to comment, double thumbs-up to the great invention. 

and I  re-read the chapter 3 after I posted it a while ago, and I realized my writing for that chapter was . I'm not saying it was great for the first two chapters or this chapter, but I'm just not satisfied with it. It took me quite sometime to comprehand the story that I'm writing, so I want to apologize to all readers if you are facing the same problem, and I'm sure you did. :) Thank you for keep reading this story and please leave any comment that you think will improve the story or the way that I'm writing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!