LoVe LoVe LoVe at First Sight

I'm the 16th member...what a life [Under reconstruction]

 

Hi guys!

Just to tell you what is going to go on in the story plot [ not in this chapter ]

-LoVe at first sight...(Donghae not now)

-A LoVe Triangle(between Henry and ___) not telling you the mystery person you will find out later in this chapter but... the Triangular LoVe won't start until a few more chapters

-A aeygo contest between the siblings

-A new character

-And LoVe for DongHae! (which is the new charater)

 

And here is the chapter you have all been waiting for...

 

 

TADAA...

------------

MinRin was on Sungmin's shoulders [Yes she is that small and light] and Sungmin had just walked through the door to the dining room when they were all bombarded with questions

'SHUT UP' yelled MinRin at the group. The table was deadly quiet. When she was sure she had everyone's attention she leaped off Sungmin's shoulders onto the table where she held her hands on her hips and glaring at everyone. 'There are going to be some rules around here okay? Now listen carefully' and she looked at everyone in the eye. 'I am not going to be treated like a girl...Understood?' she paused waiting for everyone's nod. 'That includes no laundry, dishes, cleaning., vacuming, cooking unless you want to be food poisoned... ' she looked around again. 'and certainly absolutely no shopping. Understood?' 'Yes' everyone mumbled who probably was hoping she would do those things..but NO she doesn't. 'If I don't get treated equally you will get a full-on whack from my Kendo stick which is in my bedroom now but is usually with me, I also learnt martial arts with Sungmin and was adopted by a couple who worked in the FBI and I worked with them so if you try and annoy me now I still will beat you up, I can also get VERY impatient which isn't good for kendo but I still am impatient' and she saw Ryeowook at the door with a platter of food. 'And let the eating begin' MinRin said grandly and leapt off the table. 

Fast Forward an hour 8:30 PM

 ShinDong, EunHyuk, and MinRin was still eating while all the others where that they were full and betting who would eat the longest when Ryeowook yelled out 'Guys this is the last plate because we have run out of food!' ShingDong and Eunhyuk eyed each other while MinRin leaned back in her chair almost casually with her feet up on the table waiting for the plate to come out. Ryeowook brought a small plate full of JaJangMyun [My favourite food in the WORLD!!!! <3 my #1 favourite food] and ShingDong and EunHyuk started drooling. Ryeowook placed the plate on the table and Shindong and Eunhyuk both reached to grab it when... The plate wasn't there. They yelled and started looking for it while the rest of the members were laughing and they looked up to find out why. MinRin was leaning back casually in her chair with her feet up on the table eating the delicious noodles. Chomping it down in their faces. 

They had finished eating and was now watching a horror movie, everyone except for Kyuhyun, MinRin, Siwon , Kagin and Kibum was frightening hugging each other, screaming out in fright when -Ding Dong- the doorbell rang and Donghae took that as a chance to pause the movie. 'I'll get you Donghae-oppa ugh that was the good part' yelled MinRin opening the door waving in whoever was out there without looking at who it was smiling at Kyuhyun,Siwon,  Kagin and Kibum who was wrestling Donghae for the remote control itching to help them get the remote off Donghae. Without greeting the people at the door she ran and slide-tackled Donghae and got the remote off him and she cheered. 'Ehem' coughed a voice and MinRin shot up and she looked around for the voice fearing it was the manager but it wasn't what she saw froze her as she looked directly in the person's eye -Wow- she thought -he is damn hot- and the person blushed and looked away. Siwon saw the visitors and cheered. 'Look it is Mimi and Chubby-cheeks!' and the incredibly cute guy ran to the couch and grabbed a cushion from the couch Siwon was sitting on and whacked Siwon's head twice before Siwon grabbed the cushion and chucked it at him then Siwon went with the introductions. 'MinRin this is Zhou Mi and the guy with chubby cheeks there behind Kyuhyun who threw a CUSHION AT ME is Henry and they are both in Super Junior-M and they have their own place on the next floor above us'. 'And guys this is MinRin who is a new member of Super Junior and Super Junior-M who will probably move up with you guys and will dress as a boy in public in order to keep safe from the public.' 'Oh Okay' said Zhou Mi with a slightly accented Korean.  

-Ding Dong- went the Doorbell went again and MinRin ran to get it. Bad mistake. 
'Oh Mai Gawd!'Oh Mai Gawd!'Oh Mai Gawd!'Oh Mai Gawd!' MinRin jumped up and down clapping her hands. 'Oh miss sorry but I think we got the wrong floor' said the person and  quickly backed away. 'Look! Sungminnie-oppa it is FRICK'EN YUNHO FROM DBSK! squeled MinRin and Sungmin ran to get the door before Yunho went away while MinRin was in lala land 'Gawd he is hotter than the posters!' and she went cart-wheeling into the living room bumping into Henry and fell onto her bottom with a plop. She sat there for five minutes and then she relised. 'WHAT THE AM I DOING ON THE FLOOR?' she yelled loudly 'I gotta get a picture and a autograph before he leaves!' she looked around frantically but couldn't find him 'NOOO he's left thinking I am this crazy hill-lu-bli-gan little ommpa loompa person with mental problems! [sounds better when I said it]' and she pouted in despair 'NOOO' and she whacked herself on the head 'Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid IDIOT!!!' Meanwhile in the Kitchen...
'Listen to herslef rambling on' giggled Sungmin 'Should I take her out of her misery?' asked Yunho 'Sure do  what you want' 
 
'MinMin-ah' said Yunho who quickly thought of a nick-name. She stopped 'YUNHO!!!!!' she paused ' Do you think I am this crazy hill-lu-bli-gan little ommpa loompa person with mental problems?' 'No' he replied not knowing what a hill-lu-bli-gan was. 'Okay if you con't think I am a crazy hill-lu-bli-gan little ommpa loompa person with mental problem could you pwese take a pwicture wit me???' she said in her best cute face she could manage. 'Oh yeah , sure, right...' said Yunho falling for her aeygo. 'Yay!' and MinRin leapt off to find her camera. 'I'll be right back' and Yunho chuckled thinking of the cute short bouncy girl that he had just met in Super Junior's dorm. Wait a second he thought re-wind that ...-cute short bouncy girl that he had just met in Super Junior's dorm- ahah thought Yunho, Super Junior's dorm.Why is she in here?  Obviously not a ELF because she is in here ,security was so good these days, not a maid because she is not that old. sibling? Yeah she looked like Sungmin. Wait a second he thought again. Why did he come to Super Junior's dorm...To greet the new member...and that new member could be...  MinRin bounced in with a expensive looking camera 'Yunho...Ahh can I just call you Yun-oppa?' Yunho just nodded wordlessly. 'Yun-oppa say Kim-Chi!!' and -Flash- the picture was taken. 'Another one with my phone please YunYun-Oppa for my wallpaper Oh and can you record your voice on my phone for the ring tone please pleaseeee.' 'Can do' he said and quickly he snapped a picture of himself and recorded a message
-MinMin-ah MinMin-ah ppalli ppalli jeonhwa jom bad-a bahh- he said in the cutest way possible.
(It just says MinMin-ah MinMin-ah hurry hurry and pick up the phone)
And saved it and he typed in a number and gave the phone back to her
She saw...-->y YunYun-oppa<3
'That is my number' he said 'Put in yours' and he gave a iPhone to MinRin and she quickly put in her number.   
He saw----->Your cute MinMin wifey<3
They both grinned and then Sungmin walked in. 'Yunho-ah... can I have a ice-cream?' Sungmin asked Yunho using aeygo. 'No' Sungmin used all his aeygo he could. 'Still no hyung' said Yunho. 'Let me try' whined MinRin 'y YunYun-oppa can you take me and Sungmin for an ice-cream?' 'No' 'Pwese?' 'I'll grab my car keys' and Yunho walked out into the kitchen where he left his coat . 'Come on Sungmin we're getting an ice-cream' and MinRin ran out the dorr with Sungmin following wondering why his aeygo didn't work.
-----------------------------
Since I am in love with yunho at the moment....
TaDaAAAA......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Had to do that...
Damn Yunho is cute <3 
Daydreaming...