DBSK FTW!

I'm the 16th member...what a life [Under reconstruction]

Hello >.< I got my computer back, wahahahaha. i will have more updates =D

-------------

MinRin checked the clock, hmm it was10:10 and she was getting worried. Where was her soon to be future husband? She checked the clock again. 10:10 and 15 seconds. She texted Yunho

'Are you coming?' she got a message ten seconds later

'Car broke down -.- running there xP' 

Minrin squealed. 'Look Euna! Yunho's running to get here for me >< ' 'What?' Euna cried and they both crowded around the phone. -ding dong- went the doorbell. They both raced to get the door. Euna got there first, 'not fair' whined MinRin 'You had a head start' 'Fine we will open the door at the same time' they opened the door not to find Yunho, but... THE FISH! Donghae just stared at Euna mouth open. 'Yah! are yoou trying to catch flies?' yelled MinRin. Donghae didn't react. MinRin decided to test if he was really starstrukk. 'Did you know we just had dinner with wine made of pumpkin home grown in EunHyuk's sock?' MinRin said. Still no reaction. 'And a huge gorilla came in and jumped into the huge pot the witch was making for her potion to make warts grow on your nose?' No answer 'And spiderman came in and he is standing besides me' 'huh? I didn't  quite catch that.' said Donghae after feeling MinRin's fixed stare at him, 'Yeah you missed quite a lot' said MinRin and she introduced Euna and Donghae. 'Donghae this is Euna and Euna this is Donghae.' Donghae smiled and he took Euna's hand and kissed it. 'My pleasure to meet you' and he swiftly ditched MinRin from Euna and hogged Euna for himself. MinRin sighed and sat down. -Ding Dong- MInRIn opened the door and guess what? She found her Prince Charming. 'Yunho <3 ' she yelled and she hugged him.

MinRin found herself staring at 5 godlike guys. At the same time, she stared and they stared and then Changmin broke the silence. 'Noona so pretty!' he yelled and then she found herself mobbed. Suddenly she felt herself being hugged 'NO SHE IS MINe SO DON"T TOUCH HER!' Yunho yelled. 'But you guys aren't dating so I have a chance.' Pouted Changmin. 'Aww don't worry' said MinRin pinching Changmin's cheeks. 'Why does everyone have to pinch my poor ABUSED cheeks?' asked Changmin MinRin quickly devised a plan. 'Do you want to kiss your boo boo for you?' she asked pleading with her eyes for Changmin to go along. Fortunetly he got her signal and he continued 'Noona kiss my oo for me?' he asked aeygoing, and fluttering his eyelashes. 'NOOO' yelled Yunho jealous 'SHE IS MINE!' and he dragged MinRin after him while MinRin was giggling. Jaejoong called after them, 'BUT YUNHO what about YunJae?' 'I'm Sorry Jae but I'm sorry to say but we are over.' Yooochun and Junsu looked at each other with wide eyes. 'YooSu is never going to be over' they said to themsleves and they pinky promised. Jaejoong sighed 'Yunho has ditched me -.-' and Changmin said 'I'm here for you hyung' and he attempted to wrestle Jaejoong. And that was the start of MinRin's day with DBSK.