Lets Partayy!

I'm the 16th member...what a life [Under reconstruction]

 

 

 

I felt guilty because I completely forgot about this story and then got reminded after someone subscribed ... I don't deserve to be subscribed and I think this story is ... Anyways, this is the chapter...

_________

 

I wonder how this relationship started, was this even meant to be? My love Jung Yunho is my boyfriend. This after all is every girls ultimate dream. It's either I have the best luck ever. Or I'm just so attractive, of course it's the later one I mean look at me! But I do wonder if this relationship is going fast? Dating someone within two days? 

 

 

Pshh who cares?

 

I DO! Apparently fast relationships don't work out -.- That's my friend's opinion.

 

We were walking in the park nearby hand in hand with a light breeze and flickering lights above our heads... Sound like a fairytale? My life IS a fairytale. Suddenly Yunho's phone brought me out of my dreams he quickly checked it and suddenly he was in a hurry to send my home =( Was he cheating on me? I mean he IS popular and all that... 

 

We reached the dorm and it was pitch dark. Seriously, it was the darkest of the dark. I fumbled for the switch when I heard a shuffling noise, probably from the hiding person suffering from cramp. This means HIDING PEOPLE! How do you think I made it into the FBI without a sixth sense? I flicked the light switch.

 

'SURPRISE!' 'Holey , mother ...' and the curses went on. Henry the one with the chipmunk cheeks whacked me over the head. I swear that is filled with ACORNS he is storing for the winter! That was painful why did he hit me anyways he doesn't understand English. Nobody understands English here >=D Then why did he whack me?... =( I quickly ran his profile over in my mind, OH YEAH! He was from Canada... Damn!

There was silence after my outburst and everyone waited for my reply.

'So... What's this Surprise! thing for?' I asked.   

 

 

'Aishh we went through all the trouble. Can you read?' 'Yeah' he dragged me to the door. 'Read that' 'AND???'

'Oh... Well... It's a party to congratulate you for getting into Super Junior!!!' screamed Sungmin and Donghae in delight. 'Oh...'

'ALL YOU SAY IS...' started Heechul but was interuppted by Amber from f(x)

'LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED' she yelled and the music from the HUGE speakers and music pounded out. First was Hyuna Change. Jessica and Krystal pushed Hyuna to the front and Hyuna sang along with JunHyung. Next was Super Junior Mr. Simple but unlike Hyuna, they didn't need much encouragement. The showoffs ran to the front and started dancing. I grabbed a cocktail from the bar they managed to get up and listened to the boys singing. I walked towards Euna and Yunho talking together. I slung my arms around Euna and complimented her then I complimented Yunho too. He managed to bring spare clothes. Conspiring against me. I left Yunho talking to Onew and I walked around with Euna talking. After five minutes two songgs had been and now it was Teen Top performing Angel when I relised Euna wasn't listening. She was gazing at DongHae without relising and I smirked and without her noticing slowly started leading her to her lover. It took quite a while but it was worth seeing my best friend sitting next to her crush talking. I leaned on the doorway and Leeteuk came up next to me. I smiled at him. 'They would be the perfect couple wouldn't they?' I asked Leeteuk. He smiled and nodded. 'Why don't you ask her to move in?' he enquired. I looked at Leeteuk in shock. 'I CAN??' 0.o 'Why not? You are the only girl, I'm sure manager hyung and president wouldn't mind. Mr. Lee Soo Man seems to have a soft spot for you' I was so happy and I jumped up to hug him. 'Oppaa you're the best oppa in the world... After DBSK. Nobody will beat them.' Leeteuk frowned. 'But you known me for longer' 'I still like them better anyways I don't know them as well as you.' I said poking his tummy expecting my finger to meet a marshmallow. 'Oppa, you've worked out!' I exclaimed. 'Of course, you HAVE to work out.' He said pouting. He was still like himself even though he was famous. Pouty, which was really, well, unexpected for a man his age. 'Oh the fun we had when we were at the ice-cream store together' I said and I leaned into Leeteuk remembering the happy days. I was thinking how great it would be to have my brother, scratch that, my now ADOPTED brother, Jacob but only Euna and I called him Jake .He and I were unseperable we were joined at the hip along with Euna. We got in trouble together, had fun together, laughed together, cried together, same university, you get it. Unseperable. Euna did have this slight crush though... Hmm, as much as I like Donghae, Jake was healthier for her. Less running, ears are going to be better from less screams, less chance of murder or getting murdered, more privacy. Much healthier for her no offence to Donghae.

 

I heard a cough behind me and Leeteuk and I both turned around to look behind us. Holy shizz! What has fame done to me? I'm hallucinating. I stared at the doppelganger of Jake. Before I could act, the doppelganger jumped on me and hugged me. Which wasn't funny as he twice the size of me, very muscley, and I could see the girls in the room looking at me jealous. I tried to pry the ghost of Jake off me by but this stalker knew me too well. He had hugged me pinning my arms to my side squishing me with no air. I knew that if this was Jake not his doppelganger he wouldn't let go until I relaxed. So I relaxed taking in Jake's cologne and hugged him back, well I attempted to anyways. I felt the fake Jake let go of me and smile. 'Minnie! It's been too long!' he yelled and I moved back. 'You doppelganger! Stay away!' I yelled. He pouted and I swear I saw Taeyeon swoon leaning into Jessica. 'You think I'm a doppelganger?' he said. Everyone else apart from Yunho, Euna, Jaejoong, Henry, and maybe a few other people who didn't understand english just stood there wondering what we were talking about. Yunho only knew because Euna was quickly translating into his ear. 'You must be!' I stated I had made a list in my mind why he was a doppelganger. 'One you should be studying at Oxford, Two at this short notice, you would have never made it to Korea on plane (His only fear so far--> Planes) Three, it's Korea. Four...' I trailed off. 'See! That's why you shouldn't be in Korea and studying in Oxford!' Euna pushed forward through the crowd. 'Minnie, it really is Jake' she said softly. I walked up and poked the so called Jake. I poked him again, and again, and again poking harder and harder and harder until he burst. If it really him I should be able to poke him for at least ten minutes before he stops me. I poked and poked until Euna interuppted 'Okay we know he's real, now get on with the party!' the music blasted out of the speakers and everyone started moving again.

 

It was six o'clock in the morning and nearly everyone had gone home. Apart from SNSD, f(x) , DBSK and SHINee. They had all protested against going and had stayed to watch reviews of Useoyo, Eomma/Smile, Mom .On one couch was Euna on one side of me and Jake on the other. Yunho was sitting at my feet with Donghae on Euna's, Jake was staring jealous at Donghae when he suddenly gave a yell. 'Argh! What the ! That is my 'en ghost come to haunt me! Arghh! I confess to all my sins! Please god!' yelled Jake everyone had jumped up sky high and looked at Jake pissed. Jake sheepishly pointed at the T.V. 'that is what is called a doppelganger'' he stated. 'AHAH!' yelled Key. 'I knew he looked familiar! He looks exactly like Chung Lim' 'Should we call him over?' asked Amber pulling out her phone. 'YES YES YES!' yelled Yoona. Everyone looked at her and she sat down blushing. 'I haven't seen him in ages' she pointed out sheepishly. Everyone nodded agreeing especially Euna. After all this IS concerning her crush ;) and seeing two of them would be better.

 

There was a knock on the door and Amber stood up to get it but Jake beat her to it. We all held our breath. 

 

'ARGHHHH!!!' Came two yells from the doorway. We all rushed to see what had happened. We all gasped. They looked EXACTLY the same. Apart from the different shades of hair. Chung Lim's hair was black while Jake's was brunette. Otherwise they were true doppelgangers. 'I knew it wasn't his charms that he got all those girls' mutter Euna under her breath. 'It was Chung Lim' Jake glared at her. 'Actually, they liked my looks and charms' he retorted. 'Sure and when you said you didn't know Korean they walked away' she bounced back 'That's because I told them that I wasn't interested in them' he said back. 'Was not, you were flirting with them' she stared right on through 'NOOOO I'm not into girls with short skirts like that girl' he said. Immediately Taeyeon excused herself and went to the toilet. I just stood there watching my two best friends argue. 'If I may say so myself, I AM standing here' said Chung Lim. They immediately shut up and Taecyeon walked in wearing jeans changed from her skirt she was wearing before. Junsu and Eunhyuk sniggered from the back of the room when they noticed the change. Several other people noticed the change and hid their smirks.

 

 

 

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

 

This is it guys! I'm so sorry for not updating since JULY I forgot about this story and I finally remembered after one person subscribed. Anyways I'm so sorry I completely forgot.

 

MY RUGBY CORNER!

You might want to skip this if you don't want to listen to me talking about rugby . HOLEY NEW ZEALAND WON THE WORLD CUP! IT'S TIME TO PARTAYY PEEPZ! BOO YEAH! WHOOOOOP! DAN CARTER YOU ARE SO HOTT! Never hotter than Kpop men though... ALTHOUGH YOU WERE OUT FOR MORE THAN HALF THE WORLD CUP I STILL LOVE YOUUUU!!! DAMN! IT'S BRAD THORN'S LAST MATCH =PPPP NOOO BRAD THORN!!!! DAD RECKONS THE ALL BLACKS DOESN'T NEED SONNY BILL WILLIAMS =( OF COURSE HE IS NEEDED! HE NEEDS TO BE THERE THAT WAS THE WHOLE REASON I WATCHED THE RUGBY AFTER DAN CARTER LEFT! I ALMOST DIDN'T WATCH IT BECAUSE OF DAN CARTER LEAVING! Apart from the whole rugby fever though I LOVE RUGBY!!! RUGBY IS THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

 

RUGBY

RUGBY

RUGBY

Rugby RULES!! Although I was dissapointed at Piri Weepu's kicking, he missed most of it. And Aaron Cruden coming off.. But all guds Stephen Donalds coming on was great. SAM WHITELOCK I LOVE YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU NEW ZEALAND WOULDN'T HAVE WON THE RUGBY WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend is the biggest fan of Colin Slade though and she was so dissapointed when he wasn't there to play ^^ 



Guys I hope you comment =)

i_am_babykyu_u-know